Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ecoboost 1.0 Tuning Possibilities = More Powerrrr!!!!

domo85

Strange ive made enquiries a few times for the 125 going back to march 2013. Was told by dominic meagher i would get an email when ready. Sent a couple more in the mean time with same response.

I think we're both confused, I know quite a few people on here who have emailed them enquiring about it but obviously they've never really said what they're looking for. Oh well! Good news is you'll all have one soon

That's good u have the 125 in any way looking forward to hearing what you get. They sent me a list of cars they are looking for below so if u have or sana share then please feel free to repost.

We are also looking for vehicles as below for Bluefin/files development, please call us Tel: 01280 816781 to arrange, obviously the cost for the service is greatly reduced.

Ford B-MAX EcoBoost 1.0ltr  

Ford KUGA 2013 EcoBoost 1.6ltr 150PS/182PS

Ford EcoSport EcoBoost 1.0ltr 125PS

Ford Focus/Fiesta EcoBoost 1.0ltr 125PS 

I email a few times last year and got replies that they needed a car for testing.

we have a car coming in at the beginning of February for further development and we hope to be able to add to these gains.

Kind regards,

Dominic

I'm excited for getting it done, hoping they can push it to 145bhp like the focus. That'll be enough power for me I think for now.

Will be good to see what they can get out of yours. Then we can get ours done.

I'd say the results will be the same as the 100bhp fiesta.

The results posted are similar if not a bit less than the 100. They are hopful with a few more tweaks it will improve.

Yeah just looked myself. Less bhp but more torque on the 100bhp version.

Torque does some in earlier and so does bhp with a smoother curve one the 125. Will see what changes happen in Feb.

3500-4000 is the 100ps sweet spot it seems but the results and dyno just show the turbo must be slight different but obviously not hugely that's the only thing I can think of when you look at the results but very exciting indeed and when you consider how easy and quick the bluefin is it's a bargain.

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

I couldn't imagine them being different engines if I'm honest. Agree with Domo that it's a bargain and probably the most BHP/Torque you'll get for your money, bit disappointed that both cars go to around 140bhp, despite the 125ps model having a higher torque gain, wait and see what else can be done in feb I guess!

Does anybody know whether if I was to buy the bluefin now for my 125hp and they refine the map in a few weeks to make more power, would they update my map to the newer better one?

If you buy a bluefin and they bring an update you are informed. But best to check with them. They may not even send it out till feb after the tweaks.

I like the more smooth curves of the 125 PS version, but had expected a bit more torque, to be honest. Let's see after they do some more testing.

Some day we will have to determine what the real difference between the 100 PS and 125 PS is.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Ford OC mobile app

How about a group buy? Could save a bit on the current price.

Anyone interested?

Definitely interested. Not in the UK, though. Not sure if it affects anything.

I'll fire off an email to SuperChips and see if it's possible. Will mention out overseas members too. I'm going to see if we can get a further 5% off with Free postage which is about £7 at the moment.

Watch this space.

• Like 1

I spoke to Superchips yesterday and they say the 125bhp version would be sent out strait away and any changes to the map would be emailed out to those that need it.

Still waiting on the group buy info. Will post any replies in this thread ASAP

Well mines on a Stage 2 Colins Remap 175bhp, Milltec Cat Back full Exhaust system, Airtec Front Mount intercooler, Pro Hose Silicon Hoses. Going to be adding some Eibach Springs and Shocks then Uprated Brakes.

• Like 1