Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ecoboost 1.0 Tuning Possibilities = More Powerrrr!!!!

domo85

With the extra power is there any difference in mpg?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Drive it like Miss Daisy and yes it will. Drive it how it should be and your MPG will drop slightly.

• Like 1

Now we have some miles on it the mpg is exactly the same. doing 43mpg we do allot of mixed journeys short and long but have not done any realy motorway trips yet so it should get better.

Anyone know what the 0-60 time may be with the remap ?

Good little tool that

ha yea, no idea how accurate it is but i would say it feel around the 8sec mark so probably not far wrong.

I have ordered my car on finance, end of March atm, apart from effecting the warrenty would the bluefin effect anything else, sorry for sounding dumb im not very clever when it comes to this kind of stuff :)

You can always go back to te stock mapping. Takes about 5-10 minutes

my experience 100ps model Bleufin: first gear: little difference. second gear a lot more power above 2900 rpm (speed 105kph). Third gear: a lot quicker revving and more power at the top of the rev range. No difference in speed (max is still doing 160kph in third gear.) Fourth gear: bottom with lots of power. around 180kph max quicker revving. Fifth gear: more power and faster he pulls through. overtaking is a cinch. top speed will be somewhere be around 200kph (not tested). Expect an update bluefin. I think it can be even better :)

• Like 2

How much bhp have you got from the bluefin? 140?

They say, 138bhp i believe it is true. It is much faster than the 125hp focus :)

It is a verry smooth mapping. If you rev above 3000 it feels fasther than the overboost function on the 125 version. Drive normal and you have more torque in low revs and da decrease of fuel consumption :)

The installation is scary, but so easy. Almost plug and play :)

I will load the standaard map back friday to feel the real difference. Just to test

Sorry guy's but no info on the group buy. Rang SuperChips and was told that there is a discount already applied.

I've purchased a Bluefin handset today and expect good results.

My Fiesta's at 125 version.

I assume the bluefin map is only good on a standard car with no induction or exhaust system?

Also what octane fuel did they map it to?

I assume the bluefin map is only good on a standard car with no induction or exhaust system?

Also what octane fuel did they map it to?

You can still add the exhaust and induction but the bluefin is made for a standard car without mods.

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

Surely just adding a performance back box wouldn't change much ?

I would doubt it. If you plan on making some bigger changes like cat back, induction kit or intercooler upgrades then you would always be better off with a custom map any way.

Just curious: In case of a guarantee case with Ford how big are the odds that they will notice that I remapped the car with the Bluefin if I return it to the original mapping before going to the repair shop? This is my only concern with remapping.

I know that they can see that something has happend but is it something they have to be really thorough to notice or will it be like a flashing sign to them?

I think it depends on the garage how much they go into checking things. and i suppose what its gone in for to be repaired. if you have a total engine failure im sure they would check but something like gearbox and things like this i doubt its something they would look for.

Any damage caused by the bluefin remap is covered by the Superchips guarantee. Ford would know its been chipped but by a reputable company.

My Bluefin has just arrived :) :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

Any damage caused by the bluefin remap is covered by the Superchips guarantee. Ford would no its been chipped but by a reputable company.

Not true when you're outside the UK:

"This Warranty is only valid for Mechanical or Electrical Breakdown occurring to

vehicles within the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, but is
extended to cover travel within other Member States of the European Union for
up to thirty days in total during the period of cover under this Warranty."

Congrats on the Bluefin, I'm very curious to hear about your experience with it :)

• Like 1

Just edited my posting but the Superchips warranty got the following:

"This Warranty is only valid for Mechanical or Electrical Breakdown occurring to

vehicles within the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, but is
extended to cover travel within other Member States of the European Union for
up to thirty days in total during the period of cover under this Warranty."
So for me it wouldn't cover any breakdowns as I'm not in the UK or Northern Ireland..
"Customer
The owner of the Motor Vehicle to which a Superchips product has been fitted, and who
is domiciled within the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland."
So I'm legally not a customer if I buy the Bluefin
Edited by Varming
  • Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club