Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ecoboost 1.0 Tuning Possibilities = More Powerrrr!!!!

domo85

Itching to get a re-map but im holding out for the Mountune version.... Get a move on lads..... lol

Itching to get a re-map but im holding out for the Mountune version.... Get a move on lads..... lol

And me :)

• Like 1

Not been here for a while but mine will be going on the rollers soon just waiting for my downpipe to be made completing the exhaust to a turbo back then I will post up the results for you guys. post-44742-139339552975_thumb.jpg She's coming along well.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Not been here for a while but mine will be going on the rollers soon just waiting for my downpipe to be made completing the exhaust to a turbo back then I will post up the results for you guys. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1393395527.776848.jpg She's coming along well.

Nice!

Love the horizontal ecoboost 1.0 decal on the side, is there anywhere i can get that too!?

Not been here for a while but mine will be going on the rollers soon just waiting for my downpipe to be made completing the exhaust to a turbo back then I will post up the results for you guys. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1393395527.776848.jpg She's coming along well.

I take it you work for Airtec having all those stickers on.. Personally I don't like but the blue and white go really well together along with the 8K HID I take they are?

I don't work for AirTec they have done all my mods. The lights in the pic are my sidelights 24 led 501's

I don't work for AirTec they have done all my mods. The lights in the pic are my sidelights 24 led 501's

Mind answering my question?

Nice!

Love the horizontal ecoboost 1.0 decal on the side, is there anywhere i can get that too!?

Lol sorry pal. Well AirTec had made the decals I will have a word and see of they get get some made up for me and I'll sell a few privately ;-)

Well I hope you didn't pay for their products then if you have to drive around like a stickered up blue and gold scooby!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

I like it -

if your going to go for a look like that you don't want any half measures

Hi guys interesting thread n convinced i want this done now heres my questions.

can i drive to an installer get bluefin fitted thendrive car away never to worry about the upgrade ever again?

How will mpg change after chipped?

living in cumbria would i need to leave car with supplier? dont want to do this

any advice welcome...ps i have read thread but probs missed this info

Ta

Garymac66

Is that you in an F430 on a "track experience" days in you avatar?

Lol sorry pal. Well AirTec had made the decals I will have a word and see of they get get some made up for me and I'll sell a few privately ;-)

I'm interested in the Ecoboost decals too :)

To all those who have the remap from Superchips, I take it apart from the cruise control issues, you are all still happy with it ?

To all those who have the remap from Superchips, I take it apart from the cruise control issues, you are all still happy with it ?

Yes, got the 125ps mapping on my 100ps and its great. No cruise control issues

Send from my iPhone 5s

Have you noticed any difference in MPG

one liter less per 100km difference from 7.1-7.6 to 6.1-6.5 liter at the same speed.

Send from my iPhone 5s

West Yorkshire tuning can do remap for £220 thinking off getting them out to do mine as they are mobile and go everywhere

West Yorkshire tuning can do remap for £220 thinking off getting them out to do mine as they are mobile and go everywhere

Big advantage of bluefin is that you can put the standaard mapping on the car when he is out for service.

Send from my iPhone 5s

Thinking of buying the Bluefin but with the cruise control and rough idling problems reported already, i'm on the fence.

So if I do line Superchips pockets with my hard earned cash, will I get a "not fit for purpose" refund if I experience the same problems?.

Thinking of buying the Bluefin but with the cruise control and rough idling problems reported already, i'm on the fence.

So if I do line Superchips pockets with my hard earned cash, will I get a "not fit for purpose" refund if I experience the same problems?.

I was the person that had the problems and just returned the handset. Superchips refunded the full amount a few days later so if it dosen't work out for you you'll be ok.

Superchips do offer a money back guarantee within 7 days

I was the person that had the problems and just returned the handset. Superchips refunded the full amount a few days later so if it dosen't work out for you you'll be ok.

Superchips do offer a money back guarantee within 7 days

Well that's reasuring to know, thanks for the info.

I did read the bit about money back in 7 days but I was worried that it might take a little longer for any problems to surface.

The problems will be immediate Dave.

I'm sure mine was a one off. Superchips did offer to fix it but I wasn't willing to drive across the country to get it sorted.

The problems will be immediate Dave.

I'm sure mine was a one off. Superchips did offer to fix it but I wasn't willing to drive across the country to get it sorted.

Me - i would rather have the extra power than the cruise control if i had to choose

Me - i would rather have the extra power than the cruise control if i had to choose

it's really weird, but I have no problems with it and I also have cruisecontrol and 125PS mapping from bluefin.

Send from my iPhone 5s