Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ecoboost 1.0 Tuning Possibilities = More Powerrrr!!!!

domo85

Claim be the word Scott. Any chance you can put your graph up to compare to evilchips? Their ones never look particularly smooth imo. More so, where's the mr pack for the ST? I really don't want to have to go to leeds for pumaspeed.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

Scott is the Mountune employee that posted that statement on there forum mate

http://www.mountune.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=398&start=30

I've sampled superchips offering on 2 of my cars and can say it's a good product even after I had issues with my fiesta after remapping it.

Ohh nearly forgot my silver side stripes (not from Mountune)

20140519_223337_zpsmwialtea.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Mountune day tomorrow :)

20140601_202147_zpswfvvcmkx.jpg

D**n You willy!
whahaha i was thinking of getting those stripes! but without mountune on it :P

Email Dave at DMB graphics, he'll sort you out with what ever you want. I paid £28:50 for my stripes

http://www.dmb.uk.com/

sales@dmb.uk.com

Willy, did you get the tune?

I wonder what a hybrid turbo would do to the 1.0, before potentially blowing it up :P

• Like 1

Really looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the package when you've had a good chance to experience it properly.

Cost £400, Power 135ps

There are other firms that offer more BHP if 135 isnt enough though Mountune offer a ford warranty whilst the others dont.

What do you get with this?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

The cost is £390 which includes the remap and air filter.

As for how good it is it won't blow your socks off compared to the other maps avaliable. Mountune have designed there map for longevity and not maximum power so the change is subtle.

So, you want to know how good it is? Well the 10 BHP won't make your fiesta into a fiery beast but will give you a much smoother power delivery and a lot more torque.

I personally think that the car is better at pulling in the higher gears.

does anyone know if a telematics box (black box on insurance) can detect a remap (pumaspeed) ?

on a Zetec S ecoboost 125 (mk7.5)

No they won't. Only ecu reading software designed to read the coding will do this. Although these boxes may pick up 0-60 times and they can put 2+2 together.

does anyone know if a telematics box (black box on insurance) can detect a remap (pumaspeed) ?

on a Zetec S ecoboost 125 (mk7.5)

But surely the remap will be declared to the insurers so this isn't an issue :)

haha yeah

and matt please reasure me as to how you know this :)

Has Superchips sorted out their early issues now with their Bluefin ?

Well simply how can it? Even blackbox recorders don't record afr's which is all a remap is. It doesn't upload something onto your ecu called "pumaspeed boost mod" it's just a different sequence of numbers. And the insurance company would have to have every single engines calibration codes on file to do this as well. Which isn't feasible. Plus if you declare it there are no issues, don't and stack it you've got years of suffering ahead as you'll still be paying for the car and very expensive insurance for the future, liabillity claim can take you individually to court, if you paralyze someone youll be paying for that your entire life. iirc a liar to them is worse that dd and dr codes on your license.

Has Superchips sorted out their early issues now with their Bluefin ?

After the issues i have had with my bluefin i have had an updated map since coming from an ecu update from ford themselves and its much better...

The mid range pulls like crazy now, much stronger all round and i would have to say it feels more than the 140bhp quoted. Going to try and get an 0-60 time on it as it feels a much stronger car now.

Totally sorted I think, I've had the new map on mine for 6week+ now with no issues, it's just like the original map but much more torque and power, 2nd gear still surprises me by how quick it is compared to stock even now and always puts a smile on my face

Willy gas not exactly sold the Mountune chip but I guess 10bhp doesn't really offer much more than standard, so I guess he's right

Guys, I heard that Ford is going to launch a new edition of the fiesta ecoboost which is going to have 140PS. Is this true? Does anyone know anything about this?

I heard that from a legit magazine and is saying that will be launched on July 2014. That means in a month from now... Thing is that I can't find anything in the web :S

Probably a mountune version.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club