Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ecoboost 1.0 Tuning Possibilities = More Powerrrr!!!!

domo85

Guys, I heard that Ford is going to launch a new edition of the fiesta ecoboost which is going to have 140PS. Is this true? Does anyone know anything about this?

I heard that from a legit magazine and is saying that will be launched on July 2014. That means in a month from now... Thing is that I can't find anything in the web :S

There was talk a while ago about Ford releasing a mk7.5 equivalent to the mk7 Metal/S1600. This upped the power of the 1.6 from 120PS to 134PS, so a rise of 125PS to 140PS from the 1.0T would be believeable. The Metal/S1600 was fairly successful so it wouldn't be too surprizing if Ford decided to do something like this again.

This is just conjecture though, I dont have facts to back up anything...

I've had my Fiesta now since October and I'm really tempted with the Mountune upgrade. Mainly because I am on the options finance plan and wouldn't want to void my warranty.

I was just wondering if Ford mind Ford approved updates when you're on Finance, as long as you tell them? I'd ideally like to get this done when my Ford goes in for a service in October so it saves my driving to Essex to see Mountune.

Also, do you get a Mountune Performance badge or do you have to buy one yourself?

Thanks!

I drove to mountune because Ford haven't released the map yet on there system. I haven't told the finance company yet but am sure it won't make any difference unless you decide to trade at a later date. You should tell your insurance though. As for the badge, you get a free boot badge which they'll put on for you.

Screenshot_2014-06-02-19-32-58_zpsqxhl9b

Oh just to add the work takes about 30 minutes to complete.

Cheers. I'll have to ask Ford what they think as my Finance is with them, and got to decide whether it's worth the money if I may trade in at the end. But to be honest I'll probably keep it and would rather sell it privately for more dosh.

How has it affected your fuel economy?

Thanks

Guys, I heard that Ford is going to launch a new edition of the fiesta ecoboost which is going to have 140PS. Is this true? Does anyone know anything about this?

I heard that from a legit magazine and is saying that will be launched on July 2014. That means in a month from now... Thing is that I can't find anything in the web :S

18th August judging by a recent thread which has been added on here recently with pixs and specs

How has it affected your fuel economy?

Thanks

Look at the top two entry's

post-5052-140300492864_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I drive my little fiesta fairly hard so have never got any better mpg than the results I've posted ;) :p

• Like 1

Got my 1.0 ecoboost zetecs remapped yesterday and my ave mpg went from 35.1 to 52.3 on my drive to work driving the same not had chance to really test the new power as driving in Eco mode for 10miles as the company told me to do to give the car chance to get settle and in the long run will make mpg stay as good then thry said after that give it a good blast and your good to go just stage one mapped to 156bhp!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Do you have other mods ? Can we see your powercurve ? 156 Bhp thats good power.

And a pumaspeedpost-51685-140307891424_thumb.jpg hose aswell so far

Look at the top two entry's

attachicon.gif1403004924608.jpg

Thanks, doesn't seem like it affected your fuel economy. At least not to a noticeable level.

I don't like the look of the new Ford Fiesta Red & Black Editions, so I'll see what Mountune are offering towards the end of the year and will probably get their upgrades.

Jamie don't take any notice of your computer now it's been re-mapped as the revised fueling doesn't tally with the computers program reference any more and will give false readings. The only way now to find out your mpg is by manually calculating it between fills.

I'd advise everyone to look into chopping in the 1.0 for an ST before chucking a few k into these things. It'll work out the same in the end, work it out. 2k for the 160bhp pack but then you need bigger brakes, better suspension and thicker wheels. Not worth doing. It still won't match the ST ever and end up worse on fuel. !Removed! seats n all just no point. Save your money.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

Funny you should say that but ford are actually making the next gen fiesta st's into 1.0l ecoboost and they are already developing the engine to be better than the 1.6 ecoboost engine!! Just before you think a 1.0l engine won't be as good as 1.6 ecoboost because trust me it will be better!!

If there was a 5 door ST then I would got one have saved loads of cash ;)

Think the usa and australia got 5 door version of the st. Have seen reviews and videos.

Got my fiesta black edition reserved only 1 left at my local dealership out of 4 :O can't wait for this beast

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club