Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ecoboost 1.0 Tuning Possibilities = More Powerrrr!!!!

domo85

Could not agree more, everyone has their reasons for buying their choice and shouldn't have to keep justifying themselves to st owners

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I've seen a few trying to having power bragging rights over the 125ps with an ST. Clearly it has more power and as what a few others have said we all got out ecoboosts for our own personal reason. I explored the power of a remap to enhance my torque and also my driving ability, my fuel consumption has led me to save easily a fiver a week, with the power when, if ever I need it. Glad to see some people fed up as much as I am!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

For me it's not even a jealousy thing for me, as in my current financial situation affording an ST wouldn't be an issue for me

Personally I don't want an ST, prefer the look of the Zetec S on 17". The cost of a Zetec S is a lot of money for myself, an ST would cost me £3k+ more that I don't want to spend either.

The ZS looks less boy racer than the ST also im not a fan of the ST alloys...

But mainly the ZS is a perfect all rounder with the potential should i fancy it to be tuned for even more right foot fun...

£0 Road Tax is kinda nice too :)

The ZS looks less boy racer than the ST also im not a fan of the ST alloys...

But mainly the ZS is a perfect all rounder with the potential should i fancy it to be tuned for even more right foot fun...

£0 Road Tax is kinda nice too :)

They say the 125ps or Zetec S is a bit if a jack of all trades, whereas the ST is solely one thing. It was a no brainer for me, nothing to pay for road tax, cheap on fuel, torquey and looks great on the 17s. I'm comfortable with my monthly repayments, I wanted a big car but couldn't get the right quote 18 at the time, I'd rather pay £300-£350 mark on a new Merc, Audi or Beamer than an ST cause it's a lot more car. Insurance was my problem but won't be when in finished my remaining 2 years. I think nobody needs to justify themselves why they chose whatever spec model :)

• Like 3

If people are that bothered about ST's just get a box standard ZS with 17" and put the ST front bumper and rear diffuser on it Voila! you now have an ST other people don't need to know that! Plus you still get free road tax, cheap insurance and it is still cheaper than an actual ST1 plus you still have money left over for all the tuning you want to do. It's just a no brainer.

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

They say the 125ps or Zetec S is a bit if a jack of all trades, whereas the ST is solely one thing. It was a no brainer for me, nothing to pay for road tax, cheap on fuel, torquey and looks great on the 17s. I'm comfortable with my monthly repayments, I wanted a big car but couldn't get the right quote 18 at the time, I'd rather pay £300-£350 mark on a new Merc, Audi or Beamer than an ST cause it's a lot more car. Insurance was my problem but won't be when in finished my remaining 2 years. I think nobody needs to justify themselves why they chose whatever spec model :)

£350 where are you getting your prices from mate?? my ST costs me £225 a month. If you dont mind me asking how much does your ZS cost??

I just love the idea of having a car that punches well above its weight. :ph34r:

Why didnt you buy one then??

If people are that bothered about ST's just get a box standard ZS with 17" and put the ST front bumper and rear diffuser on it Voila! you now have an ST other people don't need to know that! Plus you still get free road tax, cheap insurance and it is still cheaper than an actual ST1 plus you still have money left over for all the tuning you want to do. It's just a no brainer.

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

No you have a FAKE ST.

iv remapped mine its now running at 220BHP with silly amount of torque. you would have to spend a fortune on a ZS to get that kinda power (if its even possible)

.........I heard that someone got their fiesta zetec s to 110mph yesterday in 4th gear........ Don't know who though.........

Sent from my HTC One using Ford OC mobile app

Fiesta ST 140mph still had more to give but got scary as it was windy.

Too much talk about the ST in this 1.0 ecoboost thread. There's no doubt that it's a great car, though.

I don't see why this has to turn into a "competition" like that. If we wanted an ST, we would buy one. The 125 PS is a good all-around alternative. Remap it and it's enough for most of us, I believe.

Looking forward to news from Mountune.

• Like 4

Too much talk about the ST in this 1.0 ecoboost thread. There's no doubt that it's a great car, though.

I don't see why this has to turn into a "competition" like that. If we wanted an ST, we would buy one. The 125 PS is a good all-around alternative. Remap it and it's enough for most of us, I believe.

Likewise, looking forward to hear from Mountune, wrote them an email last week, they told me that they would soon announce something for the 1.0 ecoboost (but it seems like they said that for a while now) - playing the waiting game..

I agree its NOT a competition. have you had a map on your car? there is a guy near preston that was offering remaps for £100 last week (one week only). not sure of your location but he comes highly recomened or you can find him on facebook. "optimal remaps" like i said it was a one week only offer but maybe he was just saying that to pull £££ quickly. DM me if you want contact numbers etc.

A lot of people are going to be disappointed with their maps on this car.

May as well just wack a bigger turbo from a focus or smax and rob the injectors off one in a scrappy and be done with it. Proper power then. Maps aren't the be all and end all. Can't wait to see some real graph print outs too.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

An extra 30bhp ish for £300 isn't bad and if you plan on keeping the car for afew years it's worth it

map is a good cheap way for good gains

I agree its NOT a competition. have you had a map on your car? there is a guy near preston that was offering remaps for £100 last week (one week only). not sure of your location but he comes highly recomened or you can find him on facebook. "optimal remaps" like i said it was a one week only offer but maybe he was just saying that to pull £££ quickly. DM me if you want contact numbers etc.

Just looked on Facebook and he was offering them for £75 yesterday

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Ford OC mobile app

Fiesta ST 140mph still had more to give but got scary as it was windy.

Got scary LOL, that is too funny.

If you find your car intimidating, it's time to sell it.

As you are spending some time responding to this "1.0T" thread, perhaps we can convert you to a ZS?.

• Like 1

Got scary LOL, that is too funny.

If you find you're car intimidating, it's time to sell it.

As you are spending some time responding to this "1.0T" thread, perhaps we can convert you to a ZS?.

+1

Hi.

Does anyone in here have powershift gearbox and remap ? I was thinking it would be pretty fast with pumaspeed 167 kit, as powershift cuts 0,4 s off 0-60 time on the 100 bhp model.

Hi.

Does anyone in here have powershift gearbox and remap ? I was thinking it would be pretty fast with pumaspeed 167 kit, as powershift cuts 0,4 s off 0-60 time on the 100 bhp model.

It'll be the same 0.4 difference, all its doing is cutting down the gear change time

For the record the car didnt scare me it was the wind blowing me around that got scary.

Was in peoples before looking at a ZS niice car

It'll be the same 0.4 difference, all its doing is cutting down the gear change time

Thats my point, 0,4 s is quite a lot to cut off an allready fast fiesta

Hopefully mountune will announce something tomorrow at their event. I belive i read somewhere that they where planning on announcing something for the 1.0 ecoboost at that time.

Then we just need some members testing it out ;-)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club