Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ecoboost 1.0 Tuning Possibilities = More Powerrrr!!!!

domo85

Well mines on a Stage 2 Colins Remap 175bhp, Milltec Cat Back full Exhaust system, Airtec Front Mount intercooler, Pro Hose Silicon Hoses. Going to be adding some Eibach Springs and Shocks then Uprated Brakes.

Good for you :p

• Like 1

Just thought to share =) Revo are doing a map soon aswell

How much did you pay for the Stage 2 remap and what's its time pulling time 0-60? I feel sorry for a 1.0 engine with that much power!

Well the 1.0 has the FOX engine which were tested in FordRacing to go up to 250bhp! Shocking but im roughly on around 7.5-8 seconds 0-60

I would say if you have supporting mods to the engine then 175 would not harm it at all. Gearbox and clutch on the other hand would disagree.

Sent from my HTC One X using Ford OC mobile app

Well mines on a Stage 2 Colins Remap 175bhp, Milltec Cat Back full Exhaust system, Airtec Front Mount intercooler, Pro Hose Silicon Hoses. Going to be adding some Eibach Springs and Shocks then Uprated Brakes.

Is that 175 thurabreds or cheshire ponies? :lol: - when they went over about 140-150hp or fitted a bigger turbo on the 1.0L ecoboost they found it became "peaky" and "laggy"

I would like to see the dyno printouts

Is that 175 thurabreds or cheshire ponies? :lol: - when they went over about 140-150hp or fitted a bigger turbo on the 1.0L ecoboost they found it became "peaky" and "laggy" 

I would like to see the dyno printouts

I can imagine at some point the character of the engine and driveability would suffer. With the remap on my car it feels the same to drive but just with more of everything if that makes sense but I guess 3 cylinder would only behave up to a certain point.

I work at fords myself and seen the testing on these engines, was not 250bhp but was 205 and for this they put the st180 turbo on, updated the cooling system and con rods. This gearbox will take stupid amounts of power, the clutch will have a short life though

I reckon normal drivability with the bigger turbos would be shocking, I can imagine lots of lag, even with this small turbo the little 1.0L takes a second or so to spool it up at lower revs, and I like this it adds to the character, but anymore lag would be annoying. I like not having to change down to get a decent amount of acceleration when needed, but with more lag you'd have to be higher up in the rev range to get immediate power

I have a decat and the turbo lag is pretty much gone! It's great

Got a dynosheet?

I spoke to Superchips yesterday and they say the 125bhp version would be sent out strait away and any changes to the map would be emailed out to those that need it.

Still waiting on the group buy info. Will post any replies in this thread ASAP

I'm in Denmark and interested in a group buy too :)

There you go Damien, the rest of the exhaust is on it's way in 2 weeks will be fitted then just got the map left to do

Very nice indeed. U painted the drums red also? What paint did u use I'm thinking of painting mine.

Very nice indeed. U painted the drums red also? What paint did u use I'm thinking of painting mine.

Domo, can you give me a update? How is the ride? Much faster? 0-100 times improved?

Domo, can you give me a update? How is the ride? Much faster? 0-100 times improved?

It's great ha like a new car :) 0-60 is better but it's more impressive doing 40mph and putting ur foot down is where u can really notice the jump in power. Worth the money.

It's great ha like a new car :) 0-60 is better but it's more impressive doing 40mph and putting ur foot down is where u can really notice the jump in power. Worth the money.

Nice because the bluefin is on my way ;)

Hope te receive it soon :)

Nice because the bluefin is on my way ;)

Hope te receive it soon :)

You will enjoy it. Let us know what you think.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club