Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help To Unlock A Sony Ericsson U5I Vivaz From Tmobile

bt_cav

Hi guys

I have taken this phone to 2 good independant phone shops and none of them could unlock it. Dose anyone have any experience of this, would Tmobile help? The phone came from my friend who had it on contract, I have an orange pay monthly contract.

I went into the large EE shop in Livingston centre and they offered their phone to call Tmobile.....and they cut me off while dealing with my call.......................... :angry:

any help Grately received :)

Hi guys

I have taken this phone to 2 good independant phone shops and none of them could unlock it. Dose anyone have any experience of this, would Tmobile help? The phone came from my friend who had it on contract, I have an orange pay monthly contract.

I went into the large EE shop in Livingston centre and they offered their phone to call Tmobile.....and they cut me off while dealing with my call.......................... :angry:

I believe the phone still needs to be on a contract for the service provider to unlock.

aah :(

thats a shame, might be better off buying a 2nd hand phone that is already unlocked..

Fed up with constant problems with my htc mozzart

Ill never buy another windows or htc phone again....think Im going to go for a Samsung

puerly because of haveing removable sd cards and not using servers to control my media etc...

Cheers for your thoughts tho mate :D

aah :(

thats a shame, might be better off buying a 2nd hand phone that is already unlocked..

Fed up with constant problems with my htc mozzart

Ill never buy another windows or htc phone again....think Im going to go for a samsung

puerly because of haveing removable sd cards and not using servers to control my media etc...

Cheers for your thoughts tho mate :D

But as Clive has posted links to, you should still be able to unlock.

I have only ever dealt with phones still on contract and therefor dealing directly with the service provider.

Cheers guys :D

unfortunatly mobifreedom do not currently have any unlocking services available for the U5I in UK

When I tried foneszone website, I tried to find out the price by phone model menu was fine until it asked network you are unlocking from...only option was EE Im guessing since EE and Tmobile are now the same company it will be ok.....

Didn't fancy typing in IMEI number while three quaters asleep lol

cheers maddo will give it a go laters :)

Also I was unable to answer a call this morning with the Mozart.....So I called orange and told them this and made them aware of how unhappy I was about this........So now Im getting a refurb Samsung S2 so fingers crossed this is going to be a better phone :)

try looking on the xda developers forum,

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys

Hi to unlock your Sony Ericcson U5I mobile from Uk t-mobile network visit Unlock-Zone.com here they render unlock code for all mobile models.

download SETool2 connect it to your phone and it will unlock it for you

just incase you need help in doing it

Nice one :-)

cheers for that :-D

Actually waiting for an unlock code from T-mobile just now but this look the way to go :-D

Cheers again to all who have replied

Would also be intrested to hear from others who have used SETool2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club