Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St2 Time

Ross M

Well,

Firstly, I want to apologise for not posting up here more, mountain biking and general commitments have kept me off here. :(

I am upgrading my rather loved and great fun S1600 for a Spirit Blue ST2.

I have been lucky enough to drive a molten orange twice and needless to say I fell completley in love. :wub::wub::wub:

How many other guys & girls have ordered new ones?

I am also out of cheer curiousity just wondered what the most favoured colour people are going for?

I am hoping to get mine in June and I really cannot wait.

I will post up some pictures once I have it.

Ross

• Like 2

veeeeery nice too!

Spirit blue, is that the one with the purpley tint to it... Like reflecting off the sun!? Quite a deep colour...?

• Like 1

veeeeery nice too!

Spirit blue, is that the one with the purpley tint to it... Like reflecting off the sun!? Quite a deep colour...?

It looks purpley as the the sun goes down and they sky is dull. I took a couple of pics of mine to compare. (Its in a compound waiting to be registered)

This one was taken in the afternoon

IMG_01371_zps7a3f0270.jpg

This one was about 8pm

IMG_01351_zps1fa836ba.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Ross, yep i've just ordered one, I decided to change from my fiesta metal in white which I love to the fiesta st2 in spirit blue. Ordered 3rd week in march, delivery is supposed to be end of may but not sure if this will be the case as there are lots of people who have waited longer. I've not had a drive of one yet, hopefully I will like it :o). Hopefully more pics will start coming through soon.....

• Like 1

It looks purpley as the the sun goes down and they sky is dull. I took a couple of pics of mine to compare. (Its in a compound waiting to be registered)

Guesty,

Are you upgrading as well? I love it!! I have to say I nosed through your photobucket account and loved the shot of the Spirit Blue one in the showroom (the one that has the rear N/S quarter in shot). :wub::wub: :wub: :wub::wub:

IMG_01371_zps7a3f0270.jpg

This one was about 8pm

IMG_01351_zps1fa836ba.jpg

Hi Ross, yep i've just ordered one, I decided to change from my fiesta metal in white which I love to the fiesta st2 in spirit blue. Ordered 3rd week in march, delivery is supposed to be end of may but not sure if this will be the case as there are lots of people who have waited longer. I've not had a drive of one yet, hopefully I will like it :o). Hopefully more pics will start coming through soon.....

Like I said, my local dealer are the only ones of last week that had one in East Anglia, we usually get tractors around here so to be able to drive a molten orange one twice, I consider myself very lucky.

You will not be dissapointed, although whatever you think your current Metal is like, the ST is in a different league, but I wont say anymore as I dont want to spoil your surprise!! Enjoy it! ;) :wub::wub:

• Like 1

Guesty,

Are you upgrading as well? I love it!! I have to say I nosed through your photobucket account and loved the shot of the Spirit Blue one in the showroom (the one that has the rear N/S quarter in shot). :wub::wub: :wub: :wub::wub:

Yeh that's the one I've bought mate, the one in the showroom and the one in the above pics are the same car :)

• Like 1

Nice one! When are you expecting delivery? Soon I presume seeing as you have photographed it in the compound. Was yours an ex demo then?

Have you driven one yet?

Ross

Nice one! When are you expecting delivery? Soon I presume seeing as you have photographed it in the compound. Was yours an ex demo then?

Have you driven one yet?

Ross

No mate its brand new, only 7 miles on the clock, I haven't driven one yet, just read the reviews and bought one haha. I'm expecting to collect next week all being well.

• Like 1

Like I said, my local dealer are the only ones of last week that had one in East Anglia, we usually get tractors around here so to be able to drive a molten orange one twice, I consider myself very lucky.

You will not be dissapointed, although whatever you think your current Metal is like, the ST is in a different league, but I wont say anymore as I dont want to spoil your surprise!! Enjoy it! ;) :wub::wub:

Thanks Ross, heard lots of good things about it so hopefully I will love it. My dealer said they should get a demo in the next month or so, they will let me know when it comes in. You never know mine might be here by then too :o).

Be sure to post pics when you get yours...

I ordered an ST2 with EATC in Frozen White :D due next month around the 18th.

• Like 1

This one was about 8pm

Very nice, that is the colour... I saw the launch photos and it was just awesome!! Yes the colour changes all day, and heard good things about the Pearlescent Candy Blue which i have chosen.

None of you will be disapointed believe me ive had my st2 in white and !Removed! love it. Havin my wheels powdercoated black in the nxt few weeks everybody looks at it great car.

• Like 1

Well,

Firstly, I want to apologise for not posting up here more, mountain biking and general commitments have kept me off here. :(

I am upgrading my rather loved and great fun S1600 for a Spirit Blue ST2.

I have been lucky enough to drive a molten orange twice and needless to say I fell completley in love. :wub::wub::wub:

How many other guys & girls have ordered new ones?

I am also out of cheer curiousity just wondered what the most favoured colour people are going for?

I am hoping to get mine in June and I really cannot wait.

I will post up some pictures once I have it.

Ross

Ordered an st-2 in spirit blue

EATC

Sony navigation

orderered at the start of march

was advised of a 12/15 week wait :(

• Like 1

No mate its brand new, only 7 miles on the clock, I haven't driven one yet, just read the reviews and bought one haha. I'm expecting to collect next week all being well.

Nice one, to be honest I didn't expect to drive one. But I was lucky to drive one twice! :-)

When you get it, can you please post up some pictures? I'm sure I wont be the first to ask for them!! :P :P :P :D

I ordered an ST2 with EATC in Frozen White :D due next month around the 18th.

Nice one! I bet you cannot wait! :D :D :D B) B) B)

• Like 1

Thanks Ross, heard lots of good things about it so hopefully I will love it. My dealer said they should get a demo in the next month or so, they will let me know when it comes in. You never know mine might be here by then too :o).

Be sure to post pics when you get yours...

I think you will be getting yours before mine. Sadly I have to wait until the end of June! :( :( You will love it, it is so different to the Zetec S / S1600 / Metal variants B) However I will post up pictures when I get her. :wub::wub::wub:

hello everyone... ive just started a 'new members' thread in that section... but im really looking at getting an ST2 in the coming months, anyone have any recommendations...? extras to get? what i should avoid ect?

honestly ive fallen in love!

Nice one! I bet you cannot wait! :D :D :D B) B) B)

Oh yyyeeeeessssss :D :D :D :D update from my dealer said it's still on target for next month. Yeah I'm so very intrigued to drive it as so many have said that the ST drives like no other Fiesta. Much faster obviously haha but also the grip and handling is so much better.

• Like 1

Oh yyyeeeeessssss :D :D :D :D update from my dealer said it's still on target for next month. Yeah I'm so very intrigued to drive it as so many hace siad it the ST drives like no other Fiesta. Much faster obviously haha but also the grip and handling is so much better.

You won't be dissapointed, it is amazing. All the reviews of it are spot on. B) I could not believe how much different the car is to drive than our current cars!! :o

Yes you won't be disappointed wen you get to drive them as they are completely different to the zetec s and the s1600 as having owned both and many sporty fords such as XR2's/XR3's back in my youngers days to puma's , st170's and st225's i would go so far as to say this lastest st is the best of the bunch :)

All the above mentioned were great in there day but ford really do make them better as time goes on , having not driven an st for over 3 years since my st225 i took a few days to get in the groove of getting use to the powerful brakes being discs all round and the sporty gearbox as the quality of change an shorter shift are a joy to use .

It feels like a go kart wen pushing it into the bends and roundabouts fast an nicely weighted through the steering with a noticeable difference to my previous fiestas and then theres the power and noise of the engine that just begs you to plant the throttle as its an amazing sound around 4,500/5,000 revs .

Not heard a sound like it since my focus st225 days or felt such torque an think 2nd gear is the best for punching out roundabouts and wen you are tramping on at high speed it seems to bob up an down abit but is not unpleasant in anyway making it feeling like you are in a racecar rather than a road car . Fuel consumption seems good an still rising with not many miles on the clock yet and is doing 29mpg so far with mixed driving in town and fast motorway/dual carriageway work .

Only thing that's been upsetting so far is it has a stone chip on the bonnet that i noticed on the second day after picking it up and today wen cleaning it found a wheel has a stone chip as well and only took delivery on Monday , the roads are full of potholes and rubbish which seem to damage our cars costing us a small fortune repairing them !

Will touch up the chip on the bonnet tomorrow as it is noticeable wen the sun is shining on the white paint work an want wax it too as the dealer didn't clean it that well to be honest as had to remove the stickers off the wheels and the dash had a fair amount of dust on it .

Apart from that i am well pleased with the car and it was worth the 10 week wait from wen i placed the order being fast n fun with loads of smiles .

Nice one, to be honest I didn't expect to drive one. But I was lucky to drive one twice! :-)

When you get it, can you please post up some pictures? I'm sure I wont be the first to ask for them!! :P :P :P :D

I sure will pal

• Like 1

Yes you won't be disappointed wen you get to drive them as they are completely different to the zetec s and the s1600 as having owned both and many sporty fords such as XR2's/XR3's back in my youngers days to puma's , st170's and st225's i would go so far as to say this lastest st is the best of the bunch :)

All the above mentioned were great in there day but ford really do make them better as time goes on , having not driven an st for over 3 years since my st225 i took a few days to get in the groove of getting use to the powerful brakes being discs all round and the sporty gearbox as the quality of change an shorter shift are a joy to use .

It feels like a go kart wen pushing it into the bends and roundabouts fast an nicely weighted through the steering with a noticeable difference to my previous fiestas and then theres the power and noise of the engine that just begs you to plant the throttle as its an amazing sound around 4,500/5,000 revs .

Not heard a sound like it since my focus st225 days or felt such torque an think 2nd gear is the best for punching out roundabouts and wen you are tramping on at high speed it seems to bob up an down abit but is not unpleasant in anyway making it feeling like you are in a racecar rather than a road car . Fuel consumption seems good an still rising with not many miles on the clock yet and is doing 29mpg so far with mixed driving in town and fast motorway/dual carriageway work .

Only thing that's been upsetting so far is it has a stone chip on the bonnet that i noticed on the second day after picking it up and today wen cleaning it found a wheel has a stone chip as well and only took delivery on Monday , the roads are full of potholes and rubbish which seem to damage our cars costing us a small fortune repairing them !

Will touch up the chip on the bonnet tomorrow as it is noticeable wen the sun is shining on the white paint work an want wax it too as the dealer didn't clean it that well to be honest as had to remove the stickers off the wheels and the dash had a fair amount of dust on it .

Apart from that i am well pleased with the car and it was worth the 10 week wait from wen i placed the order being fast n fun with loads of smiles .

appreciate the info dude, everyone seams to love this car... i think im settled. all i need now is a couple of months and the promotion from work in august.. then the beast will be mine! ( evil laugh )

• Like 1

Pickin mine up at the weekend!

Wanted a red one, but couldn't wait - the dealer found me a white one and I just had to ave it.

I had a white old style ST many years ago and cried when it went.

I've just got rid of the last speeding points on my licence, hope I can keep them off this time around!