Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Don't Get Done, Get Dom

Turvey

Anyone see today's episode?

Mrs Turvey kindly Sky+ed it for me. It features a couple who bought a brand new Focus and tried to reject it about 3 months later due to a really badly fitting rear door/hatchback. They also got wiper problems and it wouldn't start on occasion.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01s1gnf/Dont_Get_Done_Get_Dom_Series_7_New_Car_Problems/

didnt see it, how did it end?

The car one... Let's just say what a joke. After this program I have lost so much respect for this guy.

She was not only offered a new car, but an upgrade too. Which they somehow forgot to mention on the program...

that's good going, but as I didn't see the content of the episode I cant really comment if it was a fair deal or not.

Anyone care to post a synopsis and review for those unfortunate like myself who missed out on this? I dont think I will be getting control of the TV until its probably expired from catchup...

I saw it, basically, she wanted shot of the car, big Dave sort of right, because they would have had to pay three grand upfront for the up grade, which they where not prepared to do.

All in all, just a T.V show getting what they know will happen anyways, it's just TV......stuff.

She was not only offered a new car, but an upgrade too. Which they somehow forgot to mention on the program...

but they did mention it in the program?

they offered her a new car that was a higher spec n said she would have to pay 3 grand for it as well as costs from depreciation cause she owned it for a few months, when she couldnt drive it much cause it wouldnt start all the time

all she wanted was a like for like exchange n when they said about an upgrade for 3grand she just wanted her money back which she eventually got in the end

but they did mention it in the program?

they offered her a new car that was a higher spec n said she would have to pay 3 grand for it as well as costs from depreciation cause she owned it for a few months, when she couldnt drive it much cause it wouldnt start all the time

all she wanted was a like for like exchange n when they said about an upgrade for 3grand she just wanted her money back which she eventually got in the end

She was offered a like-for-like, but it'd have to be built. They offered her a higher spec car with around £5,000 higher value for £3,000; had nothing to do with depreciation >.<

The like-for-like build wasn't mentioned >.<

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club