Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Counting Down The Days..

Torchwood

Well, after 10 months of not owning a car after i returned my 61 plate with a fault, 8 months since it was first ordered!!! With 4 delays inbetween, from shortages, new models, lack for engines, software problems and Fords great delivery network.

My New Fiesta Zetec S Candy Blue will be at the Dealers Friday, and then going to see it before it is registered, make sure the add ons are on it and there is nothing a miss.

More to come...

Hi there,

What engine did you go for and why?

Hi there,

I'm guessing the 1.0 ecoboost as its the Zetec S :p I saw my first one in person today and they're lovely cars :) much better seeing them in person

I'm guessing the 1.0 ecoboost as its the Zetec S :P I saw my first one in person today and they're lovely cars :) much better seeing them in person

My Zetec S is Diesel. Dieselt ftw :P

Hi there,

I have gone for the 1.6 TDCi...

Why? Well, i was right on the cross over with both engines, the other being the 125hp ecoboost. I 'have' done quite local trips and commutes over the last.... 3-4 months. But i am now doing more miles on motorways and national roads, which everyone knows is key to diesel economy.

Thing is i had the diesel previously, and i would do both local and occasional long journeys, and with a 40-45 litre tank, i was covering 450 odd miles. I was returning to the gas station around 3.5 weeks later so, i must think, diesel is the way to go. I just found it more and more encouraging to drive conservatively and get the mpg higher and higher.

If i really did live local, work local, friends and other aspects all local, then yes, probably would go for an ecoboost for the fun factor too, but i have heard others say so here, that even living all locally they still go for the diesel despite this calling that if you do not do X amount of miles per year then you will loose out, get a petrol. Well, as i mentioned i did a lot more local travel last time and i found my 61 plate fiesta much more economical then the petrol car i had before that. It was doing around 30 mpg, and when i got the diesel it was liking waiting for the needle to go down, and it did.... but slowly :D

So yea, TDCI for me!!!

I'm guessing the 1.0 ecoboost as its the Zetec S :P I saw my first one in person today and they're lovely cars :) much better seeing them in person

Cannot wait, not seen one either and everyone says i will like the new front end as soon as i see it!!!

Monday morning, going to see the car. It arrived at the dealers today, they pulled the stickers off and giving it a valet ready for Monday.

It was driven to the dealers but i think it was that or wait for ever for a transporter.

Saw the car today, it was actually sunny too ! ? ! Few problems to address, but is being sorted out, so car might be ready by the end of the week!?

For some reason i cannot load some photos for you..

What problems do you have on the car?

What problems do you have on the car?

We think the wrong radio was fitted, and wrong Speakers... I am trying to find the part numbers so they can order the parts needed to correct the issue without too much fuss, there is a way around it but depends on obtaining the correct bits.

PDI all done and bits needed have been ordered, i got a reg number now!!

It's all a bit.....surreal! The wait is slowly running down, pick it up tomorrow, and return later when the parts arrive..

Got it....!

The, nicest drive home! Few looks in the gas station.. :wub:

:D :D :D :D :D

Some pictures from the other day, its raining outside today and i have been stuck down with lurgy..... :(

I will get some more pictures up later if anyone is interested in a particular part or detail....

5_zps640dc615.jpg3_zps9e81b5af.jpg1_zps626cd314.jpg

Really liking the blue but I think I'd opt for the 17's to beef the look up abit

Well i did like them but by the time i realised they were a £200 'factory' upgrade or much much more afterwards... Like £800, the car was on its way. I don't think it looks too bad, and it is something i can look forward to later. :D

I agree, I way prefer the 16s over the 17s, plus less likely to buckle :-P

I agree, I way prefer the 16s over the 17s, plus less likely to buckle :-P

Me too,

I saw a picture of the 17's and i was not sure, but the 16's were an instant like! They are an evolution of the Titanium 16" 15 spoke and being less will make cleaning easier.

• 1 month later...

Come on guys you know 17s look way better than 16. they fill up the arch alot better and its so dam good too look at =). PLus the alloys arent the same shape and are nicer =) lol.

(I have 17s XD)

• Like 1

Come on guys you know 17s look way better than 16. they fill up the arch alot better and its so dam good too look at =). PLus the alloys arent the same shape and are nicer =) lol.

(I have 17s XD)

They were getting delays with the 17's and i did not want to wait longer...

Anyhow.... UPDATE!!!

The new parts arrived, and hopefully the car is going back SOON, to have them fitted as per the original order.

Time to give iNath a ring... :D

Time to give iNath a ring... :D

*ring ring*

Hello? ;)

Torchwood upload some more pics please :), im interested to see the candy blue in differnet angles

*ring ring*

Hello? ;)

Well, 'IF' i can get them to fit the steering wheel with the other bits that need doing, then i could come up next week some time to see if you can do your thing.. :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Torchwood upload some more pics please :), im interested to see the candy blue in differnet angles

Will do, just need a super fine day, when im free!!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club