Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Window Tints

thecarpman

been thinking about tinting my focus so looked on gumtree for prices and found a place near me doing a deal £100 any car on monday tuesday and wednesdays want limo tints on boot, back quarters,and back doors and 30% on the front doors might even tint the front head lights extra £20 gonna call them next few days to confirm will add photos before and after once ive got them done think it will look nice with my dark grey paint

sounds good.. and a very good deal there too.. go for it..
if you get the headlights done i will look forward to seeing them, might have to consider that one on mine tooo.....

Contacted a local reputable place myself the other day to have the two back windows and rear windscreen done on my 3 door and was quoted £70. Have never looked into this before so no idea on prices, but think now that the car is kitted, tints are needed. £70 for back 3 sound ok?

• Like 1

good price, that have guarantee on them?

my quote was £105 for the 5 back windows.

been thinking about tinting my focus so looked on gumtree for prices and found a place near me doing a deal £100 any car on monday tuesday and wednesdays want limo tints on boot, back quarters,and back doors and 30% on the front doors might even tint the front head lights extra £20 gonna call them next few days to confirm will add photos before and after once ive got them done think it will look nice with my dark grey paint

30% on all windows would be dark enough mate,

Its your motor and your choice but I've had limo tint on a previous car and ut was difficult to see out the rear window using the mirror,

I put Limo (5%) in my last Focus and ended up fitting a reversing camera as I couldn't see a thing at night. I just put the clip in blinds in the current Focus as the insurance company wanted another 30% on top each year for the modification.

• Like 1

clip in blinds all the way, I find they disturb my vision when I am looking behind me at any quick moving cars but still give me all the visibility I need. £75 I think I paid for them and they are as good as tints IMHO and can be resold if I dump the car, and can be removed when I want them to be :D

just wondering but what percentage is factory fitted privacy glass?

factory fitted I believe standard is 70% on all windows, as is the legal minimum (non privacy)

Privacy I believe is 30%

took a drive to the tint center and spoke to the fitter his quote is £100 for 3 back windows £130 for all 5 windows so after looking at loads of cars with tints ive choose to go for the £100 3 windows with the 30% or 35% cant make my mind up till i go back prob tomorrow thanks lenny for your advice i also think after seeing the limo tint on cars its well to dark

• Like 1

took a drive to the tint center and spoke to the fitter his quote is £100 for 3 back windows £130 for all 5 windows so after looking at loads of cars with tints ive choose to go for the £100 3 windows with the 30% or 35% cant make my mind up till i go back prob tomorrow thanks lenny for your advice i also think after seeing the limo tint on cars its well to dark

No problem mate, no point in you paying for the job to be done then finding its not what you really were expecting,

I need to get my windows tinted too, keep us updated with images when complete

Be careful about tinting the fronts as they already have a slight tint in them from the factory.....also if you do tint the headlights you might want to check the latest MOT rules as I believe anything covering any lights front or back either tinted or film covering will fail the MOT :(

Had tints before and found them annoying hence why i got the sunblinds they give all the benefits of tints but you can still see still the price isnt bad i was qouted over £200 for the mk2 for all 5 rear windows

• Like 1