Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cheap Genuine Heated Ford Mist Jets

JayTDCI

found some genuine ford spray/mist jets for £2.41 each thought i'd share.

as i see people trying to sell them £15 each on eBay

Says focus c-max, But fitted my mk2, and my friends mk2.5.

same part number as the 2011 heated focus ones aswell

here

• Like 1

Great find. Pity they don't deliver to over here mind, which is scandalous as for small parcels like that through Royal Mail it wouldn't make a diiference.

• Like 1

Great find. Pity they don't deliver to over here mind, which is scandalous as for small parcels like that through Royal Mail it wouldn't make a diiference.

oh, whereabouts? yeah no weight to them either.

just tried ordering them, payment is pending for some reason, it says i have to contact them to complete payment. One more job for me to do tomorow :angry:

Just over in Northern Ireland mate...I mean we still have postcodes so there literally isn't a difference in price. Could understand if it were something large that a 'non-mainland' charge would be applied, but their system probably just screens the postcode regardless of item. Ah well, nothing new really!

• Like 1

Steve, hope you get them ok...it's well known at this stage that this was the original price for them (give or take a few pence), then they proved very popular and all of a sudden Ford had made a 'mistake' with the original price and ramped it up to about 5 times what it was!

• Like 1

Steve, hope you get them ok...it's well known at this stage that this was the original price for them (give or take a few pence), then they proved very popular and all of a sudden Ford had made a 'mistake' with the original price and ramped it up to about 5 times what it was!

might be price error, but i ordered mine last week and price still hasn't changed.

Never had any problem sending or receiving stuff through the post to the in-laws in Belfast.

Must be a vat thing.

I had no hesitation whatsoever there to buy those - an excellent find and I appreciate that you posted it - I have been looking for reasonable priced ones for a long time!

GForce, if your interested, I dont mind if you pay me and I will buy them and forward them onto you? if your interested - let me know :)

On phone so apologies for not amending post but just checked terms and it states they have the right to withdraw from the contract in event of price error, when did you all place your orders? If they were aware weeks ago then they have little comeback in the event they argue that it's wrong price.

<cynic>

WRT the low price I suspect there's a "pending" price update (e.g. old stock now sold out) as the dealer currently lists the same jets on the jungle river site at £12.99 each :o

</cynic>

Prices of other parts on the jungle river site from the same dealer are pretty much the same as the dealer's own website.

Clive, I don't even think it is a VAT thing...as far as I know Royal Mail standard prices for stamps, letters, small parcels etc is the same across the board for a postcoded (ie UK) address. But when companies like this also sell larger items that they'll need to use courier services for rather than RM then I think they'll just have a blanket block on certain regions - here, highlands, Channel Islands etc. I think if I contacted them to point out it's a small item there probably wouldn't be a problem, so might try that...out of curiosity as much as anything! Well used at this stage to being shafted by P&P costs from the mainland!

Thanks very much for the generous offer James, but don't worry about it. I already have a pair on my Focus, so was just gonna order a pair for my bro's Mondeo at that price, but not to worry. I'll check with Allens (who I've used before) and see what the craic is about the postage. Cheers anyway!

• Like 1

<cynic>

WRT the low price I suspect there's a "pending" price update (e.g. old stock now sold out) as the dealer currently lists the same jets on the jungle river site at £12.99 each :o

</cynic>

Prices of other parts on the jungle river site from the same dealer are pretty much the same as the dealer's own website.

Well I just took a chance and ordered a pair at £8.01 delivered. The order has been accepted, so I will wait and see what happens.

What is jungle river? I have never heard of it!

Sorry Phil, I was in cryptic crossword clue mode.

Jungle River = amazon

• Sorry Phil, I was in cryptic crossword clue mode.

Jungle River = Amazon

Ha Ha, silly me!

Ive just rung them. When i finaly got through, the bloke on the other end said they the system doesnt always work and he cant take payments over the phone so if i tried again online to order it should work.

The pending sale is still on my account so i have sent them an email asking for that to be removed before i try ordering again as i dont want to end up paying for two pairs of jets :lol:

I'll have to wait and see what comes back.

no worries gforce, well the offer is there should they actually be selling them at that price...

£8.03 for my order, and its still sat at new, ordered at 9:01 this morning, and its now 13:57...

EDIT: just got off the blower with them, apparently new is an accepted order, mine should be dispatched prolly tomorrow and 5 working days for delivery... :D - I hope so :D

Great thanks for link

ive just ordered some and mine is set to new aswell

fingers crossed they honour it

great little mod for my mk2.5

mine took 3 days to come, last week they were £2.01 when i made my order.

So they have gone up, only 50p though.

Just ordered mine :)

Many thanks to Jay for finding and posting this ;)

But when companies like this also sell larger items that they'll need to use courier services for rather than RM then I think they'll just have a blanket block on certain regions - here, highlands, Channel Islands etc. I think if I contacted them to point out it's a small item there probably wouldn't be a problem, so might try that...out of curiosity as much as anything! Well used at this stage to being shafted by P&P costs from the mainland!

I know EXACTLY what you're saying, we get the same thing up here :angry: i.e FREE P+P.......apart from anywhere north of Glasgow :rolleyes:

I tried to order a set last night, got an error message.

Look at the link now - and they're gone :-(

EDIT: They aren't totally gone - New Linky for them

They seem to be honouring them :| I just got an email from them saying its been dispatched :|

Will this for an 04 focus ? mines a 1.5

sounds a great mod, could sit out on the drive just shooting misty water! hehe

thanks

I think they are all one and the same to be honest, but cant say 110% at that price though, its worth a gamble, if it dont work, stick them on here, someone will take them off your hands :D

All heated and unheated nozzles will physically fit all cars but on the heated ones some of Ulf cables can be a different length.

Easily remedied with a bit of judicious splicing.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club