Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cheap Genuine Heated Ford Mist Jets

JayTDCI

i'm so glad i got these for 6quid a pair just before the price went up

Nowt like rubbing it in Brigante :lol:

I bet you wish you hadnt suggested this now JayTDCI, never mind it was a good call till AP decided they were gonna get greedy

If you search the web, all suppliers are charging £12 or more for heated jets now.

Its fair enough stoney when they are sellingthem for that pirce originally.

Its more the fact they sell at one price, you buy it, then they cancel the order with abosolutely no explination, then you have to send them an email asking them why and they cancelled you order, and you get the reply of fords prices have gone up so they have to do the same.

And to top it off they ignore their own terms and conditions, therefore breaching a contract by cancelling the order without giving you the oppertunity to buy at the new price.

Im sure there must be some laws in business that says they must honour their own rules. Not that anyones going to take them to court over £8.01 :lol:

Distance selling regulations apply in this case.

As long as they put a disclaimer about reserving the right to cancel orders if there's a pricing 'error' them they have covered themselves.

At the end of the day it's them that loses sales and gets a bad reputation.

It's all despicable but unfortunately all legal.

do you reckon anyone has actually paid 30quid a pair for these things or are they wondering why their sales for washer jets are completely not existent now?

they are pushing it, but if I forgot I ordered them, they never would have refunded me :| no contact, no communication.

I might re-ignite the fire and start quoting all their terms and conditions and argue a case for a sale at the price previously paid as they did not fulfill there obligations... unlikely to go anywhere, but I do not let sellers walk all over me, I am a dog with a bone on these things!

Totally right, sometimes you get nowhere by being nice.

I'm a firm believer in arguing my case and not rolling over like companies seem to prefer you to do.

Yeah cheers Brigante! Haha.

I really don't like Allen Parts. Like others have said - the handling is utterly awful, and borderline in terms of selling regs - has everyone been refunded or not?

yeah sorry guys, didn't realise they would be pathetic and stop the sale of the washer jets, i got mine okay so i assumed they would honour the other sales of these.

Well I've got my refund ;)

Like Jeebo and Stoney I hate it when retailers try and pull a fast one. In fact only today I had a minor success with an amazon purchase. I was refused a refund/replacement as the goods concerned 'weren't covered by the sellers returns policy' and to try to get the manufacturers to replace it. Eh? No! Under the Sales of Goods Act your contract is with the seller NOT the manufacturer. So I emailed amazon again quoting the relevant parts of the SoG Act and today I got an e-mail confirming a refund. A bit much for a £10 rucksack? Maybe, but I knows my rights ;) :D :D

Sorry for the change of subject.

Yeah cheers Brigante! Haha.

I really don't like Allen Parts. Like others have said - the handling is utterly awful, and borderline in terms of selling regs - has everyone been refunded or not?

Still waiting...emailed them again today. If nothing by Tuesday (being bank holiday weekend an' all that) I'll stop being quite so nice about it!!

Like Jeebo and Stoney I hate it when retailers try and pull a fast one. In fact only today I had a minor success with an Amazon purchase. I was refused a refund/replacement as the goods concerned 'weren't covered by the sellers returns policy' and to try to get the manufacturers to replace it. Eh? No! Under the Sales of Goods Act your contract is with the seller NOT the manufacturer. So I emailed Amazon again quoting the relevant parts of the SoG Act and today I got an e-mail confirming a refund. A bit much for a £10 rucksack? Maybe, but I knows my rights ;) :D :D

The value is irrelevant - it's the principle!! Most people just let these sellers fob them off - I say good on you for standing up for yourself!!

Like Jeebo and Stoney I hate it when retailers try and pull a fast one. In fact only today I had a minor success with an Amazon purchase. I was refused a refund/replacement as the goods concerned 'weren't covered by the sellers returns policy' and to try to get the manufacturers to replace it. Eh? No! Under the Sales of Goods Act your contract is with the seller NOT the manufacturer. So I emailed Amazon again quoting the relevant parts of the SoG Act and today I got an e-mail confirming a refund. A bit much for a £10 rucksack? Maybe, but I knows my rights ;) :D :D

Dont get me started on other selling sites, ebays terrible for it with their 45 day limit. If you buy owt from china, such as the popular leds, if they dont arrive within the 20-25 days that it usualy takes, you email them and they email back offering to resend, by then almost 30 days have gone by so you then have to wait at least another twenty, so then your outside ebays limit and if the item doesnt turn up your screwed and the chinese know it, ive been done twice with that.

I had a right do with eBay about it but all they kept saying was that 45 days was plenty of time to make a claim, so no i ask for refund on everything instead of resending.

Just looked on allen parts and they are only selling mist jets for focus mk4s now by the looks of it, but the robbing ba***rds are charging £15.98 each

http://www.allenparts.com/product/Genuine_Ford_Focus_Mk4_2011_On_Heated_Front_Washer_Jet_1708797

anybody fancy commenting on their facebook page about their poor regards to their own terms and conditions

https://www.facebook.com/allenparts?fref=ts

or you can even buy from them on amazon :lol:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/browse.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=A1F83G8C2ARO7P&me=A22X71M6LVUAJH

I would but then people would see I commented on them don't really want to advertise them to my friends and family...

Still no refund! Apparently it has been processed by Netbanx. They were kind enough to provide me with a reference number so I can track it...oh wait...no I can't...the end customer cannot access that information.

Latest email to them:

No. Nothing. Hence the reason I've emailed! I've just checked

again, absolutely nothing - no reference, no money in, no pending

money in.

This is beyond a joke now! My order was cancelled on the 28th of

APRIL. The fact I am STILL WAITING indicates an error. An error I

cannot chase up through Netbanx.

I strongly suggest you either a) get on to Netbanx, b) cancel the

refund and send me a cheque or c) cancel the refund and send me the

parts I ordered.

I don't care which - get it sorted! Your customer service has been appalling!

Good on yer I left a note on there Facebook page pointing potential victims sorry customers in the direction of this topic on the forum

Sorry to hear you havent been refunded sean :angry:

i wouldnt class what they have as customer service, as theres no service there at all :lol:

Had a reply today - apparently "something went wrong" with Netbanx - I have now received confirmation that my refund is being processed (from Netbanx).

Amazing how quickly they move when you start getting arsey!! He probably read my email and thought "Cadet Under Nautical Training" (which is actually accurate, I am an Officer Cadet halfway through my Cadetship lol)

Had a reply today - apparently "something went wrong" with Netbanx - I have now received confirmation that my refund is being processed (from Netbanx).

Amazing how quickly they move when you start getting arsey!! He probably read my email and thought "Cadet Under Nautical Training" (which is actually accurate, I am an Officer Cadet halfway through my Cadetship lol)

Dartmouth, Sandhurst or Cranwell?

Dartmouth, Sandhurst or Cranwell?

Dartmouth in 2011...not RN though, Royal Fleet Auxiliary.

I'm currently at Fleetwood Nautical College

Ah the good old RFA's.

One of my oppos was a first mate. (He's a lazy plonker btw :p)

• Like 1