Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Zetec S Look Starts With The Grille

Oliverb

Hi All

My first bit of zetec s kit came today, along with new number plates (3D font, no border, no GB badge)

Chuffed.. And now even more excited to get things started !!!

Does anyone know if any sort of chrome trim can be fitted to this grille about like my original titanium grille , my misses liked the chrome bit so I need to please her too I guess !!??

• Like 1

I am not sure if you can have both the chrome trim and the Zetec-S grille.

In another topic however he mentioned the Latvala edition which is the Zetec-S version with a bit of chrome around the vents. Looks nice but is also rare. I assume however that there should be a way to simply add some chrome to the part you already have.

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/33885-ford-focus-sport-latvala-lower-grill-part-number/

• Like 1

I am not sure if you can have both the chrome trim and the Zetec-S grille.

In another topic however he mentioned the Latvala edition which is the Zetec-S version with a bit of chrome around the vents. Looks nice but is also rare. I assume however that there should be a way to simply add some chrome to the part you already have.

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/33885-ford-focus-sport-latvala-lower-grill-part-number/

Yeah i didnt think i could have both, ah well nice one , cheers for the link :-)

• Like 1

ZS grill looks better without any chrome. I put one on mine and it does look much better than the standard grill

• Like 2

Hi All

My first bit of zetec s kit came today, along with new number plates (3D font, no border, no GB badge)

Chuffed.. And now even more excited to get things started !!!

Does anyone know if any sort of chrome trim can be fitted to this grille about like my original titanium grille , my misses liked the chrome bit so I need to please her too I guess !!??

Its amazing how much you guys actually listen to me, I'm very impressed thanks very much.

The latvala grill was fitted to portugal sport focus models in mid 2008 at the launch of the mk2.5 facelift focus

The "ford focus Latvala" was designed by ford WRC driver Jarri-Mattie Latvala, it shaped the model that was released in the uk and called the ZetecS

The one difference in body styling between the latvala and the zetecS is the chrome in the front lower grill

Capturess-1.jpg

ford-m-sport-cad-design-540x334.jpg

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club