Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Bluetooth Problem? "too Many Devices"

kyle1

So, I bought a 1.25 edge which has the sony head-unit but when I try to connect to Ford Audio it says on the radio too many devices and on my iPhone it says unsuccessful but when I try going on to bluetooth this happens

Also, when I click phone it just mutes everything... any idea what's up here?!

Thanks!

View My Video

Also my AUX port doesn't work but my USB does... anybody have a clue there?

Any help here, or does no one have a clue?

There may be a finite amount of bluetooth devices the head unit can store/ pair,(often 10) that is why there may be "too many divices" - you may have to delete one/ spme - i presume you are going through the correct process and have the code

The "phone" button is supposed to mute everything - thats what its for

The aux input may have to be activated in the menu and selected manually

I'd say clear all paired devices and start from scratch.

• Like 1

Oh so everything's working fine? Those were my initi thoughts but how do I reset bluetooth? Like the video shows, I can't get onto the menu?

Thanks!

Basically I was trying to connect to Ford Audio and was getting too many paired devices, I tried going into menu > audio > bluetooth but I couldn't get anywhere further than that.

I took the bluetooth module out for 5 mins, same problem, so I'm going to leave it out over night. Is there anything else I can do?

Thanks! Also, my aux port doesn't work but the USB one does... any help here?

It's voice control, so do as Stoney wrote and say "clear all paired devices" (or whatever is the correct term, there is also help available per voice control).

The paired devices are stored even without power, so taking it out the module will not change anything there.

It's voice control, so do as Stoney wrote and say "clear all paired devices" (or whatever is the correct term, there is also help available per voice control).

The paired devices are stored even without power, so taking it out the module will not change anything there.

But, did you see the video?

I can't access the bluetooth menu so I'm not sure what to do from here?

Not to sure with out looking at mine , but is there a reset to defaults in the menu to restore , or perhaps unplug the stereo mine clear all saved settings.

Usually by clicking on bluetooth , the four unmarked buttons along the botton of the sony relay to the screen with prompts , when clicking bluetooth i have a section to choose from by clicking one of those mention buttons to unpair.

Im your video when you select bluetooth have you tried click center button to select or just right arrow

But, did you see the video?

Yes, and you did not even try to use voice control ...

Yes, and you did not even try to use voice control ...

What do I do? Never had a fiesta before, first car haha...

Press the voice button on the steering wheel, wait for beep (prompt), and say "help".

Press the voice button on the steering wheel, wait for beep (prompt), and say "help".

I'm guessing that's the button on the indicator toggle?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club