Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Drum Brakes To Disc Brakes

ErnieChicken

I currently have a ford fiesta LX 1.3 2003 plate, I am looking to replace the front brakes which are drums and i would like to replace them with disc brakes preferably vented.

What's the best way to go about it?, if you have any suggestions to kits or brakes that would be helpful.

They seem to be drum all round.

You 100% sure the front's are drum? Car makers have not used that on the front for many many years. I'd understand if you said the back, but the front is unheard of since the 70's & 80's

Ive got the mk6 1.3 LX and mines deffo discs at the front. Could you take a picture n we will tell you for definate

Well i'll have a look but was told they were drum brakes as this is my first car. As you can imagine i'm an amateur

Moved this to modification discussions room :)

• 1 month later...

Indeed, no 2003 car could have front drum brakes, this would not meet the brake requirements. my old 1995 polo had front disc and that was terrible...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club