Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Iphone 4S Playlist Problem

sambooka

The phone syncs fine its connected via USB and I can play any album I feel like no trouble but when I create a new playlist the car says there are no tracks in the playlist even though I can play it on the phone with it connected to the car no trouble but it refuses to show what's playing. Has there been another software update since April

Oh I forgot to mention that if I remake another playlist that works using the same songs it plays no trouble

Has there been another software update since April

Yes, latest is November 2012.

Got a link Nathan I could only find Aprils update on fords website

Same link it's always been on the website. Will automatically give you latest version (check release notes in zip file to be sure)

Ok will do checked usual link earier was dated April 2012 will have another go tomorrow

Checked release notes in zip file got it I was looking at the date on the PDF damn you ford

Bought my ZS in November 2012,will I need this update? I connect my iPhone via USB and have noticed recently that when I connect up the track starts playing then stops after a few seconds for no apparent reason so I have to press the AUX button twice then all is fine.

Always plays the first track on the phone as well no matter what was playing last and have to reset the shuffle every time, not sure if this is a car stereo issue or an Apple one. Any thoughts?

It's one thing saying it needs an update its another thing getting the thing to work wasted 3 hours today and still didn't get it to work

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club