Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Member, New To Fords

666Damian666

Hi all

I have been visiting the site for afew months now but decided recently to sign up as I'm looking at buying a Fiesta

Upto now I have always been a Vauxhall man (boooooo) but the facelift Fiesta has really caught my eye

I can afford to buy and insure both the 1.0 ZS which I really like or the ST but have my drawbacks on both

Hopefully you guys will be able to help me decide

Personally id go for the ST but thats just me ;) the Zetec S is pretty smart aswel one of the other members has recently purchased the ZS and was kind enough to show me around it and take me a run in it and i must say i was fairly impressed :)

I like the ZS as it sounds like it will be quite cheap to run and has zero tax, but the ST edges it for me in looks but for the short journey to work everyday, I don't want to be raped at the pumps

Remember its an ecotec engine in the ST aswell :) the ZS is decent and looks decent with its honeycomb front bumper and the rear spoilers pretty smart aswel :)

Plus the car itself is a lot cheaper than the ST so overall the ZS will cost you less in the long run

I have not seen either in the metal yet either on the roads or in a garage but looking at pictures on websites, both look really nice and Red seems to really suit it with the contrast of the black grille

Pictures don't do the Silver Fiesta justice but I quite like it in the metal. It's a shame as I have searched Google but can't even find a pix of a new facelift ZS which would suggest its not a popular choice

Sorry I meant there's no Silver Facelift ZS's

Ahh right lol possibly doesnt come in silver?

No it does (moondust silver)

Fair enough mate at the end of the day it whatever suits you :)

Hi and welcome to the Forums

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club