Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Topher's Mk7 1.6 Ti-Vct Fez

topher

I was bored so I decided to start a topic for my Fiesta.

( at first I have to apologize for my english it's not my native language)

My first car was a -89 Merc 190 2.6. I had it for 4.5 years but it was falling apart so badly that I had no money nor time to fix it up.

fulllx.jpg

I always wanted to have a new car and first I made a deal of new Kia Rio. A week later the dealer told me to wait for a five months for the car to be imported to Finland. I was furious about that and didn't want to wait so long so I canceled my order. Luckily on the way home I drove past a Ford dealership and saw a Fiesta there. It was love at first sight :wub:. imag0205kopio.jpg

Fiesta was a bit more expensive than Rio but when the salesman told me that delivery time was only 2 weeks I bought that car right a way. After two very long weeks this was waiting for me at the dealer:

autouutena2312012kuva2.jpg

autouutena2312012kuva33.jpg

'12 1.6 ti-vct Titanium S ( sony radio, cruise control, bodykit) in Panther Black

More pics will be coming...

First mod I've done to Fez was tinting windows. Front windows are 50% and back/rear windows are 5%. I know it's illegal to tint front windows but this is a new car and first mot is in year 2015 and police are more focused to inspect older cars. Sorry for bad pic, taken with mobilephone.

lasientummennustaka5etu.jpg

New tints are looking good what else are you planning?

Then I got a paint sealant for Fez. Vodax Titanium Armour 2K. 5-year warranty, hand wash only, no need to use wax or special car shampoo, only weird pink oil(?) to activare the sealant.

After wash:

imag0317mp.jpg

New tints are looking good what else are you planning?

Changing many lights to led, getting new wheels, lower it, get DRL. I've done many of these already, more posts and pics will come later

Pic from spring -12 with 16" wheels and a Monster sticker :D

imag0361pg.jpg

Little night photoshoot from last summer

dsc0052111111.jpg
dsc0136qj.jpg

dsc0110ok.jpg
dsc0057111111.jpg

interior with leds:

dsc0121nn.jpg
dsc0126no.jpg

New wheels that I got last year, Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 17". Now it's starting to look like a car ;)

imag049000.jpg

These beauties are waiting to be mounted. Used Lamin-X to protect lenses

photogrid1365928137402.jpg

• Like 1

Finally got Eibach -30mm springs

20130501135016.jpg
I had to buy it from a dealer and istall there as well to maintain warranty. It was a bit expensive but worth it.

The height difference isn't huge but it handles much better and gives me better feeling on the road.

photogrid1367408836757.jpg

When I'm getting MOT for springs I'll change my last year impulse buy wheels on :D

18" OZ Ultraleggeras

imag0550pinennetty.jpg

New rims will look good when theyre on! Looks better already just from being lowered!

great choice with the Ultraleggeras!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I got a package from UK. I ordered some car care products and this is what I now use to Fez: 20130515171742.jpg

Unfortunately I didn't remember to take any pictures while washing. But anyhow tomorrow I'll change OZ's on and see how they look. And of course I'll post some pics here.

Finally got my ultraleggeras on. Here is the outcomes:

Comparison

20130517164800.jpg

Comparison 2

photogrid1368817370965.jpg

And finally an art photo. If you look carefully you can see slight scratches and few gutter rashes. I intended to repair those wheels but I got too lazy. Fez is my every day car so it doesn't have to be 100% tip top

img20130517181031.jpg

So what do you think? Which ones you prefer? I can't make my mind :D

Both nice although I preffer the ultraleggeras

• 4 weeks later...

I finally got mounted my DRL's. These led's are quite bright so it's hard to take a picture of them and pics are bad quality because I'm not using a proper camera.

1wtv.jpg

7x9d.jpg

Mind you this pic was takes 3:34AM. I just love Finnish summer :D
f9u.jpg

Also I had the new Fiesta ST in test drive today. It was perhaps the best hot hatch I've driven. Only thing I didn't like it about was the missing two doors. Oh and the colour...

47ry.jpg

• Like 1

The New Focus ST has 5 door ;)

It's also 10k more than Fiesta. Maybe I have to import Fiesta from USA, they get the 5-door version :D

Sounds good :)