Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New St

Mr Tuggles

I got a discount by taking out finance that was £500, but that was all and that was more on the finance side of it. Figured I'd just pay it off without charges and it'd give me a credit boost so why not :P

I got a discount by taking out finance that was £500, but that was all and that was more on the finance side of it. Figured I'd just pay it off without charges and it'd give me a credit boost so why not :P

Oh i see , i change dealerships and purchased mine local to me after using a dealer 43mls away for 13yrs as he didn't offer such a good deal this time of inquiry so my local one may of given me an intruductory discount like wen shopping around for insurance !

I got £1638 off which included free equipment of the style pack plus my ford discount which was £3338 in total off list .

I was well happy with my deal and the p/x on my s1600 was £9750 so only cost me £6102 to change an into my new car :)

Oh i see , i change dealerships and purchased mine local to me after using a dealer 43mls away for 13yrs as he didn't offer such a good deal this time of inquiry so my local one may of given me an intruductory discount like wen shopping around for insurance !

I got £1638 off which included free equipment of the style pack plus my ford discount which was £3338 in total off list .

I was well happy with my deal and the p/x on my s1600 was £9750 so only cost me £6102 to change an into my new car :)

I pushed for 10k on my S1600, I got it! ;)

I caught a Mk1 RS napping the first night i drove mine as i see him an his mate in a mk5 fiesta with twin pipes going into a roundabout an set after them , i came off the roundabout an took the rs outbraking him into the next rounabout on a short daul carraigeway but got stuck behind the fiesta ! The rs soon worked out what i was driving an was on my tail but i was then about to turn into my road and as i indicated he double falshed his headlights so he must have been impressed or pee'd off with me outsmarting him ;) i am still a boyracer at 49 an not scared by speed as i use to also ride 180/190mph sports bikes :) i even still play xbox360 forza motorsport 4 and horizon lol boys and toys i think :rolleyes:

I was worried at 28 still being into my cars!! Thank you for making me feel better! :D :D Big bikes I can see why you are used to the speed and danger! The closest I have got to that is a DC5 import which was epic fun too! ;) It sure is boys and there toys, my dad is over 53 and still loves his MK1 RS ;)

I got £7,500 for my Colt (£3,200 profit!) and sold my Mini to the salesman for £7,000 dead, paid £1200 in cash, £2,000 finance so I could get my £500 off.

Could say I've paid £8,200 in cash, but to me I swapped 2 cars and £3k for my new toy lmao.

• Like 1

I pushed for 10k on my S1600, I got it! ;)

The day i ordered my new one i wasn't even in my s1600 and the dealer just gave me £9750 for mine , i did pop the next with my dirty car for him to look at an plus it had a dent an scratch on the bonnet from stone but he was'nt worried about that or the fact i was taking my spare and jack out !

I cleaned it inside and out wen i handed it over an he commented that he should of offered me more for it as it was gleaming , i noticed its on autotrader for now £11,995 on there forecourt , so they will make nice profit on it !!!

Well had a Fiesta metal for 5mths, and was impressed by it.Walked into my local show room last week and the new ST in Molten Orange was sat looking at me, decided that was a the car me, so did a deal and purchased it.

The ST is AWESOME :D

You have to drive this car, words do not do it justice.If your getiing one you will not be dissapointed.

First Molten Orange woohoo!

As nice as the other colours are, if they offer orange - it has to be orange!

Discovered that i had a symposer on my focus too with the same engine, it comes alive at 5000rpm - i hope it sounds even louder in the fiesta :D

First Molten Orange woohoo!

As nice as the other colours are, if they offer orange - it has to be orange!

Discovered that i had a symposer on my focus too with the same engine, it comes alive at 5000rpm - i hope it sounds even louder in the fiesta :D

Yep its loud lol use to think my st225 sounded nice but think the fiesta sounds better an has a real throaty growl to it from 4,500/5000rpm and kinda howls , will sound better if mountune do a filter like the one they just brought out for the new focus st250 as it also looks the part too :)

• 1 month later...

Glad to hear that you had some fun in it! That is what that car is all about! ;) As for the noise I am with you, to hear the turbo noise and dump valve fluttering is addictive :P :D My dad has a MK 1 RS and he is surprised what the performance figures of the Fiesta ST compared to his ;)

YES!!! Been waiting to see someone post about the sound! Been waiting for mine around 2 weeks so got a little while to wait yet :( did test drive one but didnt want to really push it with the dealer in the car so glad someone has posted to say you can hear the turbo and the dump valve!! I WANT MINE NOW!!!!

Yep its loud lol use to think my st225 sounded nice but think the fiesta sounds better an has a real throaty growl to it from 4,500/5000rpm and kinda howls , will sound better if mountune do a filter like the one they just brought out for the new focus st250 as it also looks the part too :)

So happy to have found this thread and talking about the sound! Been waiting 2 weeks for my ST2 now so got a little while to wait yet. Found the perfect road near me to take it on the first night I get it! So jealous and so impatient to get mine!!!

You guys are making me so jealous! My dealer is getting one in this week for me to have a test drive. Will then depend on the deal he comes up with I suspect no one seems to have a bad word for the ST.

• 2 weeks later...

Well had a Fiesta metal for 5mths, and was impressed by it.Walked into my local show room last week and the new ST in Molten Orange was sat looking at me, decided that was a the car me, so did a deal and purchased it.

The ST is AWESOME :D :D

Find attached a couple of Pictures.attachicon.gifDSC_0237.JPGattachicon.gifDSC_0239.JPGattachicon.gifDSC_0238.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_0120.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_0118.jpg

You have to drive this car, words do not do it justice.If your getiing one you will not be dissapointed.

Hi, Im awaiting delivery of an ST as well but you know what's annoying? the ZS has glossy black lower grille's and the ST does not!!!!! WHY??? it makes no sense and the ZS lower grille looks much nicer in gloss black in my opinion. What do you think?

Hi, Im awaiting delivery of an ST as well but you know what's annoying? the ZS has glossy black lower grille's and the ST does not!!!!! WHY??? it makes no sense and the ZS lower grille looks much nicer in gloss black in my opinion. What do you think?

I had mine painted for a few notes, makes a big difference.

I had mine painted for a few notes, makes a big difference.

did you remove all 3 lower grilles? how easy are they to remove? how much did your local body shop charge you to do them? think ill be doing the same! don't know why Ford didn't do it!!

The ST is AWESOME :D :D

Find attached a couple of Pictures.attachicon.gifDSC_0237.JPGattachicon.gifDSC_0239.JPGattachicon.gifDSC_0238.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_0120.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_0118.jpg

Just out of interest, how does the ST2 compare with the Metal? I think if I had anything quicker I'd be too tempted to race around and take risks too often, but that's just me. For a non-turbo the Metal pulls fairly quite well from low engine speeds , and packs enough punch when you floor it in second or third gear. I'm guessing the ST2 is a different beast altogether! I still prefer the look of the Metal though without the facelift front end, and prefer the black alloys you get on the Metal.

did you remove all 3 lower grilles? how easy are they to remove? how much did your local body shop charge you to do them? think ill be doing the same! don't know why Ford didn't do it!!

I just dropped it in while I had it wrapped, they did it for £10 per piece of plastic on the grilles, didn't complain about it being difficult at all.

I just dropped it in while I had it wrapped, they did it for £10 per piece of plastic on the grilles, didn't complain about it being difficult at all.

ok fair enough, might have a go at removing them myself and see how easy it is, for that price you can't really complain as you get a much better finish that doing it with a rattle can in the back garden! :P

About the same price as a rattle can per piece too :P

I hadn't driven mine all week until today and did have some fun in it :) i had the window down and heard the turbo whooshing , its a lovely sound an you just want to rev it more and more ! Every one looks at you wen you are driving about as i see 2 focus st225's out today and one crept up behind me so i waited until the national speed limit appeared an cogged it ito 3rd from 40 an just blasted away , he didn't want to play thou unless he didn't want to embarass himself :D

Stock for stock - the Focus ST225 is faster than the Fiesta ST2, although the 0-60 is similar, the 225 would "have the legs" on (be quicker than) the ST2 at higher speeds (in a hypothetical , off road race, of course)

After reading all this it's making me really excited to be collecting mine this Saturday :D

(ST-2 Panther Black, with the style pack)

After reading all this it's making me really excited to be collecting mine this Saturday :D

(ST-2 Panther Black, with the style pack)

Lucky you!! my pickup date is 14.08.13.... :( Don't know if I can wait that long!!!

Lucky you!! my pickup date is 14.08.13.... :( Don't know if I can wait that long!!!

yeah i have a friend who works at TCHarrison Derby and they had it in the showroom, so i've only had to wait a week :D

yeah i have a friend who works at TCHarrison Derby and they had it in the showroom, so i've only had to wait a week :D

Dont know whether to be happy for you or sad for me...#confused

• Like 1

Dont know whether to be happy for you or sad for me...#confused

I'm sure it's going to be worth the wait :)

Good To See The Lads Recommending The Fiesta ST as the hot hatch to buy this year on Top Gear tonight!!! Can't wait to get mine now but if it got the thumbs up from TG, who incidentally likened it to the Sierra Cosworth on the scale of awesomeness, then that's got to be a good thing!!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club