Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Exhaust And Wind Noise At Speed

tonef1.8ghia

Hi Guys , wonder if anyone can help me out , I had my clutch replaced last week ( Dual Mass Flywheel) , Since then i have experienced more exhaust noise from tick over and loud exhaust and Wind noise at speed . Has anyone experienced this ? It sounds as if there is a sound proofing missing , I have checked the exhaust and it dont appear to be blowing ? I spoke to the mechanic but he said nothing is missing ! Im confused . Does anyone know if there is a sound proofing or shields that would need to be removed to change the clutch ? any help would be appreciated :o

I have been searching, it would appear the subframe was removed to carry out replacement , may something has not be put back !! . Try to find a diagram of whats under the bonnet

could be the road noise deflector (engine bay tray) has not been replaced, could be thats the problem? easiest way to tell - pop the bonnet and look down, if you can see the floor in most places, it wasnt refitted...

Thanks for your comment jeebowhite, I will have a look after work, as another 20 mile journey ahead with road noise

Cheers

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club