Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Panther Black Project---Pic Heavy

blade

Here is how it all started:

In 2009, I bought a mk7 Fiesta:

P280609_1418.jpg

all standard, on steel rims (excuse the golden retriever in the background :D )

I just couldnt stand those small,ugly wheels,so after a few phonecalls,and after a month worth of waiting a little package was brought to me from Italy :D

P150810_1912.jpg

alloys are 17" OZ Ultraleggera, custom made for the car due to the rare dimensions (they were nowhere to be found in Croatia or Italy,so the factory custom made them for me biggrin.gif )

As you can see from the pictures,the car was just too high,almost like a 4X4,again,a few phonecalls and e-mails to Gabrek Tuning, my Eibach springs arrived...
This is how she stands at the moment:

DSC00125.jpg

Wanted the car to be an OEM+ project, so this had to be ordered:

DSC00268.jpg

Zetec S rear diffuser with side caps

Debadged the rear:

DSC00094.jpg

DSC00097.jpg

DSC00096.jpg

I also bought and fitted the Zetec S alluminium pedal kit, zetec S front grill and black/chrome DMB gel overlays

IMAG0032_zpscff33977.jpg

IMAG0036_zps5b580bb6.jpg

IMAG0037_zpsf43cc674.jpg

IMAG0120_zps446d4d64.jpg

That is it so far, soon to come:

-LED lights interior/exterior

-rear glass/ lights tint

That is it for now, I still need to decide if I am going to keep the car (if so, I will do a full engine swap to a 1.6 ecoboost from the Focus, do a full suspension/brakes upgrade, and Focus RS Recaro seats), or am I going to sell the car in 2014, and buy something else ( BMW M5 E39, Focus mk2 ST, Impreza WRX Sti should do the trick)

Opinions/comments are welcome :D

Car looks very nice , your doing some good additions. No so sure you will be able to fit the Ecoboost Engine in there , without most of the wiring loom and modules and power train , i would imagine it would be a very large project to undertake such a task. But if you manage it post a fitting guide i'm sure people would like to see how it turns out.

Car looks very nice , your doing some good additions. No so sure you will be able to fit the Ecoboost Engine in there , without most of the wiring loom and modules and power train , i would imagine it would be a very large project to undertake such a task. But if you manage it post a fitting guide i'm sure people would like to see how it turns out.

I know it could be a large project, but where is the fun if it all just bolts on? :D The only thing that worries me is the electronics, but I have a friend who could make it work ;)

EDIT: I was thinking of a 148 bhp 1.6 ecoboost swap, because it has enough power,and does not require complicated power train modifications

• Like 1

Nice alloys! Can I ask where you got the rear diffuser and corners from?

Nice alloys! Can I ask where you got the rear diffuser and corners from?

Got them from Ford mate :) Couldnt find a second hand one, so got them brand new......quite expensive though :(

Got them from Ford mate :) Couldnt find a second hand one, so got them brand new......quite expensive though :(

How expensive may I ask?

How expensive may I ask?

280£ including painting the corners......

• 1 year later...

Couple of updates:

- Pipercross HFIC fitted, noticeable improvement in throttle response, and a nice deep induction noise.....

- plasti- dipped alloys, rear valance and front grill in mettalic anthracite

b922ab1b-dc80-459c-ad08-22888b758384_zps

10310610_596983413730887_529442027376586

10172698_596983373730891_663529468262740

after a while decided to return the alloys to original silver (going for a new "black with silver bits" colour scheme)

Also, got rear lights partially tinted, as well as the side mirror indicators

IMAG03041_zpsaa9e6f87.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club