Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Titanium Mk2.5 Build Diary Has Started...

yunii

Are your reversing sensors OEM?

If they are can you do me a favour and give me the diameter of the sensor face and the hole size?

Dual exit exhaust next? Those gaps need filling. Lol

• Like 2

Im just fabricating the genuine rear contoured mudflaps to fit over skirt.not if it spoils the skirt looks from side.once done ill try & will ask peoples opinion.

Yuni

• Like 1

You cracked the nail on head.looking around for custom made but dont want the lound one. Only show purpose one. Dont want to overdo it. Infact will be looking for sideskirts but will have to be brand new.

Yunii

• Like 2

You cracked the nail on head.looking around for custom made but dont want the lound one. Only show purpose one. Dont want to overdo it. Infact will be looking for sideskirts but will have to be brand new.

Yunii

Ive got a ZetecS front lip with TripleRcomposites front splitter attached in Moondust Silver selling on eBay if interested to go with the rear diffuser

See link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171522347758?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thanks for the offer but it would catch or scrape whilst parking in & out of garage.otherwise i would've taken of your hands.

Yunii

• Like 1

Thanks for the offer but it would catch or scrape whilst parking in & out of garage.otherwise i would've taken of your hands.

Yunii

no pressure thanks, thought id offer since you had just fitted rear diffuser and its the same Moondust Silver,

Ill relist it again after Christmas, seems funds are tight everywhere at this time of year leeding up to December

Cars looking great Yunii! Loving your choice of mods!

Lenny do you still have the Spoiler& Splitter? Know somebody that might be interested.

• Like 2

Lenny do you still have the Spoiler& Splitter? Know somebody that might be interested.

Cheers buddy

I must say your STestate is truly an awesome wagon.

Yunii

• Like 1

On 11/5/2014 at 10:21 PM, Highwayman said:

I do; PM me

100 + shipping genuine ZetecS front lip in Moondust Silver with attached TripleRcomposites front splitter

Front lip was bonded to car using 3M double sided foam tape,

So theres no nasty residues left behind.

Mudflaps on or off??

Opinions please.

As you guys know that i have zetec-s rear skirt fitted. Which genuine contiured mudflaps dont fit due to it. I have fabricated to make it fit. But unsure if it spoils the skirts show or not. I think it doesnt look bad & it does its purpose.

Thanks

Yunii

Mudflaps

post-39671-141537385946_thumb.jpg

post-39671-14153739011_thumb.jpg

post-39671-141537379085_thumb.jpg

Or without

post-39671-141537384069_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

From behind I like it. But side view I think it spoils the look.

• Like 1

Just priced up for twin exit exhaust to match looks with ZS skirt. With 3.5 inch tip from after silencer £250 fitted in stainless full steel lifetime warranty. Thats not for performance but just looks .as i'm not bothered. need to save up fundings.a place in Leeds called Tony Banks exhausts.

Yunii

• Like 3

Yunii

Have you thought of colour matching the mudlaps to the car.Did this on my Mk 1-5 focus and it does improve the look as no body does it .

ps was also in moondust Silver .

• Like 1

Im not so keen myself but thanks buddy

Yunii

• Like 2

Just washed it yestetday after a long while.

post-39671-141624972964_thumb.jpg

Yunii

• Like 2

liking the colour coded rear diffuser yunii looks good.

I would say keep the flaps as you said they serve a good purpose and should stop stone chips and some dirt.

• Like 1

Looking better by the day. Liking the colour coded rear diffuser. Different from others.

Btw, do you have the colour code for the colour used for your alloy wheels? Thanks :)

• Like 1

Yes mate its Bmw M5 alloys colour .code & name is: silbergrau WA08 .

Cheers mate.

Yunii

• Like 1

Love that colour. Very close to the new ST 18 inch alloys. Saving that code for next year when the alloys get refurbished. Thanks a million :)

• Like 3

Love that colour. Very close to the new ST 18 inch alloys. Saving that code for next year when the alloys get refurbished. Thanks a million :)

No its different by a mile .new st wheels are like bronze'yy grey wher else these are lighter shade than gunmetal & anthracite.the bmw colour goes well with moondust silver.

Why dont you bring them over .my mate will do them for £100 for all 4.

Yunii

• Like 2

I was looking for that colour code the other day so saving it also :)

£100 is that full colour code or just the face?

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club