Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Titanium Mk2.5 Build Diary Has Started...

yunii

Looks good. What size are the rear discs? 

Rears are 280mm
Fronts are 300mm Black Diamond drilled & grooved with Black Diamond predator pads.
Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

On 17/3/2018 at 11:39 AM, yunii said:

Funnilly as you're saying this i've just ordered rear discs conversion kit . Should be here next week. Will sse what else i need to complete the conversion.
Yunii

Yunii where did you order the rear disc conversion kit from mate? 

Just read further down and realised, never mind. They look great on with the wheels. Great Thread by the way  

Mooresy

• Like 1

That's a decent size in the rear. Looking at upgrading my rear to discs also. The fiesta ST has 253mm in the rear but could also fit 280mm focus ST170 discs but my dad won't let me :laugh:

How's braking? Do you feel that the brakes feel like they all engage now that you have rear discs? I'm just getting fed up looking for a rear disc beam for my car. Surprisingly they are popular. 

That's a decent size in the rear. Looking at upgrading my rear to discs also. The fiesta ST has 253mm in the rear but could also fit 280mm focus ST200 discs but my dad won't let me laugh.png
How's braking? Do you feel that the brakes feel like they all engage now that you have rear discs? I'm just getting fed up looking for a rear disc beam for my car. Surprisingly they are popular. 
I've only drove from garage to my garage.
Less than a mile. I will need to let it bed in as the enrire brakes are new. Fronts heave brand new Discs & pads. Currently their is travel before stopping standstill. Rear calipers are brand new.
Yunii

• Like 1

Yunii where did you order the rear disc conversion kit from mate? 
Just read further down and realised, never mind. They look great on with the wheels. Great Thread by the way  
Mooresy
Thanks.
I do have rear beam with the remaining left on . Abs hubs . & splash shields .although rusty & ends slightly bent . Still usable .bend back straight & paint it with say hammerite.
Will be selling these . Pic shown one of them.
Will gets more pics up.
Yunii82a688f4d8a2e74b94c6e187eeef5932.jpg

Firstly for this conversion i would like thank a few members for all the advice & guide.
Thanks to : jw1982, wilto , Dee_ 82 , scorpion sx , tezza . Btw that drums to discs conversion how to pdf guide was very useful . Very wel compiled.
Thanks.
Yunii

great job yunni and makes the rear look much better. glad you had no trouble doing it

great job yunni and makes the rear look much better. glad you had no trouble doing it
No hiccups on rear but realise my front shockers were leaking so had to replace these. Also will need to replace mounting bushes soon .wear & tear.
Yunii

14 hours ago, yunii said:

No hiccups on rear but realise my front shockers were leaking so had to replace these. Also will need to replace mounting bushes soon .wear & tear.
Yunii

that's the joy of motoring as they say mate

that's the joy of motoring as they say mate
True.

Keep up the good work mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers simon

Keep up the good work mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update !
Bought this 2 weeks ago hopefully fit over weekend. Complete 5dr st225 headlining with all the trims. A rare find for 5dr & at that price.
A bargain i could no t miss out on.
Yunii09cee85eb91250991acb43a0e8cef9e0.jpg805ee77bc4ddab30da2634a5235df7ef.jpg

• Like 4

Phone insurance up tuesday to tell them about the complete brakes conversion & yet to fit st headliner & guess what i have to pay?
£20 & thats just admin fee for changes on policy.
Double Bargain!
Yunii

• Like 1

Next mods. In order of competing.
1. St225 headliner.
2. Long overdue theme mountune project.
Which is yellow stitch leather trims in car.
Pics to refreshen whats to come.
Yunii
7d94f548f653fa868630dd73f2cfa2e5.jpg34ab59bcf60d982a3165469f3c4aa648.jpge8831c841832ce0e6404b7085150b10b.jpg0fdb880c1df0c5ca63e828046cdcd52d.jpgf2b643622c0611da5e91de4d8ad17d21.jpg

• Like 2

Liking the upcoming mods. What are the black headlinings normally going for? 

Liking the upcoming mods. What are the black headlinings normally going for? 
Replacing the stock grey titanium one.
Yunii

• Like 1

This is the current headlining. Although i already fitted the black trims last year.
Yuniicf7bd69096bffc1a2863e664b31ca1dc.jpg003e7de1ac89881503bec05892ae266d.jpg

• Like 1

Must admit, seeing your car in the flesh is another thing entirely to looking at photos online, it's a real bit of kit and you can see the pride and effort that's gone into it. That lining kit and the Mountune theme is going to look absolutely killer!

• Like 2

Must admit, seeing your car in the flesh is another thing entirely to looking at photos online, it's a real bit of kit and you can see the pride and effort that's gone into it. That lining kit and the Mountune theme is going to look absolutely killer!
Cheers Sam , it was great meetinig you.
Your focus really looked well & tidy
Yunii

• Thanks 1

Cheers Sam , it was great meetinig you.
Your focus really looked well & tidy
Yunii

• Thanks 1

The headlining will make a huge difference and that was too good a deal to turn down!

Who are you insured with?

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

cant wait to see the updated pics when the headliner is in yunni and loving the yellow stich montune theme that will all add up to make a big difference to the interior of your car.

Update !

Completed fitting the focus St headlining . Also added submarine light in the rear by taking feed from front. Took me around 3 hrs but fairly easy but faffy . A little know how is essential. Lot of multiplugs to plug back in. I'm absolutely delighted .pics dont do justice. Looks awesome.

Yunii

20180512_144915.jpg

20180512_144926.jpg

20180512_165557.jpg

20180512_165638.jpg

20180512_165653.jpg

20180512_165715.jpg

20180512_183841.jpg

20180512_183912.jpg

• Like 4