Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oil Leak

screamer

Got a wee oil leak on my mk7 Fiesta, my brother thinks it's from the throttle body??

it's on the left hand side of the engine

if this something that i should get looked at straight away??

5oiauh.jpg

cheers

I'm not an expert with the mk7s but the smell or colour of the leak can usually be an indicator of what's leaking?

Sorry realised you said oil leak.. What side is the oil filter located?

Hmm was gonna say it couldn't have been leaking around the seals, what about sump plug?

This is on the top of the block, at the left side, my brother has mentioned the throttle body, just wanted to know if it was that before I think about getting one

I see, if its only a small leak I wouldn't have thought its an emergency to get it done, I'd just say to keep an eye on oil levels maybe to ensure you don't run it dry and get it looked at when its convenient for you

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hello, I'm new on here. Have not had my fiesta flame 1.4 long (mk 6) and I've noticed a leak under the front end on the left hand side, coming from a big metal box bit near the front wheel, I can see the oil filter to the right of the leaking part- how serious does it sound as only had the car a month!!

Cheers Ben

• 1 year later...

Hello.

I have the same oil leak on my Fiesta, did you fix the problem? You know the origin of it?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club