Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heater Climate Control Switch Knobs

APJ

3 hours ago, Thatguycraig said:

Mine have come. Literally the day after - as above! 

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

i like these ones but i think it would bug me if the name wasnt straight lol

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mrmetallica said:

i like these ones but i think it would bug me if the name wasnt straight lol

literally thought that as i put them on haha! 

but its not too bad. apart from the fact the blower strength is never straight if its not pointing to "2"  - maybe i could help them design the next set that has one slightly off center for that purpose haha 

to be fair tho - i think they look $h1t hot 

image1 (2).JPG

image2 (2).JPG

Please remember when shooting with a mobile to hold in landscape orientation or rotate image in software before posting. :tongue:

• Like 1

On 18/02/2016 at 8:45 AM, Thatguycraig said:

literally thought that as i put them on haha! 

but its not too bad. apart from the fact the blower strength is never straight if its not pointing to "2"  - maybe i could help them design the next set that has one slightly off center for that purpose haha 

to be fair tho - i think they look $h1t hot 

no doubt they look good.they should make them to auto aline so always straight .

• 2 weeks later...

• 10 months later...
On 02/05/2013 at 3:25 PM, vibeone said:

here's mine...

IMGP3665_zpsc2d54b43.jpg

IMGP3666_zpsdd383d6b.jpg

Hey!

I've had a look on the thread and some of the links are out of date and I was just wondering does anyone have an up to date link on where to get these?

I am looking at taking part of my dash off and replacing the bulbs with LEDs a different colour on the speedometer, stereo, climate control and window controls as I've seen a guy on Instagram who does this but want to do it myself to save money and they respray the climate control panel and add these controls. I also want to respray my centre part of the dashboard where the middle A/C vents are and stereo as well as the climate control panel but the only issue I can see if where to get these C-Max style knobs from and how to either respray around the sprayed on A/C directions for vents and the cold to hot diagram lol any ideas would be great thank you!

I've added some pictures to show what I want to do, colours aren't the same as I want to do though...

IMG_1186.PNG

IMG_1187.PNG

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club