Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Most Hated Tv Adverts

DanGersFord

Serial spammer eh Clive? ;) lol

What do you mean?

For me it has to be the PPI claims adverts , followed by those absolute crazy load shark advert's with 1000+ APR , oh and i miised those Bingo related ones .

Take all three of them off out TV and then nearly no adverts at all :)

PPI Adverts/nuiscane phonecalls should be banned altogether and anyone doing them should be fine rotten until they stop pestering folk also these accident claim adverts aswel which will stop encouraging this claim compensation for everything culture and drive our premiums right down!

Charity adverts that use the most wretched, snotty, fly covered kid they can dig up and prod with a sharp stick until they cry.

Nothing like grabbing the heart strings and pulling until they snap.

I already give to three charities, I think I'm doing my bit and NO I don't want to sponsor a fragging snow leopard, (bet they taste nice though) ;) :p

Charity adverts that use the most wretched, snotty, fly covered kid they can dig up and prod with a sharp stick until they cry.

And have you noticed it's usually at meal times they put them on?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club