Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The New Whip!

Focus-Jonny

Well guys its been a long time since i last posted on FOC. I would like to say hello again :) and show you my new Zetec S, picked her up on monday!

post-8771-0-83733700-1367534426_thumb.jp

post-8771-0-22596200-1367534413_thumb.jp

post-8771-0-58811200-1367534391_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Nice. Any plans for it? You for Portrush on 2nd June?

• Like 1

Thanks guys! Hadn't any plans to is there a meet on? I usually go down with my mate in his Subaru around that time to a Scooby meet I cant remember if there was ford/other sections? is it the big gathering at the strand beach car park?

as far as plans go... going to change as many bulbs as I can to LED, wind deflectors, debadge rear, dmb gel overlays and perhaps install a set of DRLs the ones Preee used they are pretty tasty! but I am sure I will get inspiration for other mods. Loving the ST kit and alloys gforce B)

• Like 1

Cheers buddy, was a long slog to gather up the parts and have them fitted, but well worth it. Nice wee list of mods you have there anyway - well, I'd have to say that as I'm surrently 100% LED'd, have wind deflectors, have debadged the rear and have DMB overlays in the house waiting to be fitted, haha.

As for Portrush, 2nd June is the Causeway Coast Ford Fair. Few of the guys on here are goin, think there might even be a thread or two about it. Have only been once before myself, but it's a good day out with loads of nice of motors on show. Here's a link to their homepage and to a thread on here about it. They have an FB page too where you might get a bit more up to date info about it and better pics maybe...

http://www.causewayfordfair.co.uk/#

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/43354-causeway-ford-fair/

https://www.facebook.com/CausewayCoastFordFair

• Like 2

Cheers buddy, was a long slog to gather up the parts and have them fitted, but well worth it. Nice wee list of mods you have there anyway - well, I'd have to say that as I'm surrently 100% LED'd, have wind deflectors, have debadged the rear and have DMB overlays in the house waiting to be fitted, haha.

As for Portrush, 2nd June is the Causeway Coast Ford Fair. Few of the guys on here are goin, think there might even be a thread or two about it. Have only been once before myself, but it's a good day out with loads of nice of motors on show. Here's a link to their homepage and to a thread on here about it. They have an FB page too where you might get a bit more up to date info about it and better pics maybe...

http://www.causewayfordfair.co.uk/#

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/43354-causeway-ford-fair/

https://www.facebook.com/CausewayCoastFordFair

Definitely worth all your hard work, car looks fantastic! and where mods are concerned you definitely know what it takes to make a car look good, great minds must think alike B) your wind deflectors are they made by Heko or Climair? I had heko ones on my mk1 focus didn't really do much, looked nice tho! Climair seem to be more flared maybe work better?

Cheers bud. Like the subtle changes the best...said the man with the bigass RS spoiler and 4 inch slash cut exhaust tips on his shopping list, haha!

My wind deflectors are Climair and were on it when I got it. I never had them on a previous car, and never drove this one without them, so don't really have much to compare it with if ya know what I mean. I had always wanted a set for my Mondeo ZS but never got round to it before selling.

Here's a thread on here with a few pics and lots of good opinions on the Heko's...

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/34537-what-do-we-think-of-wind-deflectors/

• Like 1

New car looks great :)

• Like 1

Looks spot on.... (geek mode) What effects you using on your pics? I like!

New car looks great :)

Thanks Preee, i will maybe get some use out of your DRL guide! Hows the mk3 treating you? Big difference from the mk2.5?

• Like 1

Looks spot on.... (geek mode) What effects you using on your pics? I like!

Cheers vibeone! The pics where actually taken using my iPhone 5 then edited on an app called snapseed using the Drama effect!

Looks really nice!!

nice shots as well mate.

Looks really nice!! nice shots as well mate.

Cheers for complements Emma!

car looks great,

ZetecS looks much better in 3 door form,

• Like 1

Cheers lenny if i can get my car looking anywhere near as good as yours il be happy!

Sweet looking ride and awesome pictures. HDR effect worked really well on those :)

• Like 1

Cheers buddy! Thats it... All about the HDR!! Nice motor too my friend need to get my rears tinted!

Thanks man. Tint the rears and with your 3 door shape, it will look ace! Always loved the Zetec S in 3 doors but I needed the practicality of a 5 door with having my son in the back. You got the petrol or diesel version? Can't wait to see how you get along with the mods you are thinking of getting.

I just had to get Snapseed by the way, for the phone after this. Really liked how the HDR effect is subtle and usable unlike others I have seen. Will have to get some pictures of the car with it after it is washed and cleaned next time. Hoping for some good light on the day now.

Definitely! just need to get the money up for all my mods now cant wait tho! To be honest i love the way the 5door looks aswell i nearly bought a 5 door zetec S in black but someone sniped in before me and because they are hard to come by in northern ireland i jumped on this one as soon as it came up on lindsay ford! Ive no real need for a 5door but always loved the flexablitly when picking friends up. My Mk1 was a 5 door! I went for the 1.6 Ti-vct petrol variant as i do about 6k a year max miles, so thought the diesel cost wasnt justified whats your thoughts on that? Would love an ST but need insurance to come way down!

Its an amazing app isnt it? For my pics i used drama filter(HDR) and adjusted the contrast down a bit darker to get the clouds and sky to stand out! Wait for a real sunny day And you will be stunned at the results!

Thanks again buddy for all your compliments!

Credit is where credit is due Jonny. Looking forward to the future mods.

And definitely going for the petrol makes more economical sense with your annual millage. Maybe next in line is a nice ST :)

Btw, got a pair of mist jets today that I fitted from the 2011 Focus and it's so worth the money. Lenny made a guide on how to fit it. Took less than 10 min and one flat screwdriver. Check it out. Worth the effort/money.

Definitly Hassen keep this for a few years then ST time! I liked the look of that mod, i have heated washers though! How much did the jets cost you?

Need to save for the two holidays i have booked :(

Done a mod today at work haha, i removed the litre badge (dont like people knowing that) and I'm currently deciding to either remove the zetec badge or add an S badge beside it.

post-8771-0-21481200-1368541478_thumb.jp

Whats peoples thoughts?

I'd definitely add the 'S' anyway, I put the red one on my old Mondeo Zetec S and loved it! Are you thinking of the red one or just standard font 'S'?

have you enough room there to put it next to the Zetec? Might be an idea to remove the 'Zetec' and place the 'S' more central. Or else re-apply the 'Zetec' (or else get a new one) and shift it over a bit.

Have you Focus on the other side and if so is this staying on?

Definitly Hassen keep this for a few years then ST time! I liked the look of that mod, i have heated washers though! How much did the jets cost you?

Need to save for the two holidays i have booked :(

Done a mod today at work haha, i removed the litre badge (dont like people knowing that) and I'm currently deciding to either remove the zetec badge or add an S badge beside it.

image.jpg

Whats peoples thoughts?

Lol the same as my i took my litre badge off too :-P !!

Remove the zetec !!!!!! By the looks of it if you was to add the S at the end it would all need shifted slightly to the left ...

I'd definitely add the 'S' anyway, I put the red one on my old Mondeo Zetec S and loved it! Are you thinking of the red one or just standard font 'S'?

have you enough room there to put it next to the Zetec? Might be an idea to remove the 'Zetec' and place the 'S' more central. Or else re-apply the 'Zetec' (or else get a new one) and shift it over a bit.

Have you Focus on the other side and if so is this staying on?

Yeah i would get the red S to match the factory fitted ones below the wing mirrors ! Yeah going to keep the focus badge thats on the left don't want it looking too bare! I would like to have the S beside the zetec with the bottom of the badges lined up if you know what i mean? After all i spent ages trying to find a 3 door Zetec S in Northern Ireland might as well show it off! Do you think the S on its own would look better? Where did you buy your badge from?