Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta St News

Philf1

Right guys thought you would like to know this.

I have just been to my local Ford dealer to enquire about an ST. There are as you will know not many around in showrooms but the good news is that by mid-May they are on the way to dealers.

There is an advertising campaing starting 13th May with some special offers coming. In addition to the £250 dealer contribution to your deposit if you test drive any new car they will give you a further £500 if you place your order in May (make sure you sign the necessary form which they keep for audit purposes). Also style pack is a going to be a freebie 17" alloys in Rado, illuminated sill protectors, red calipers worth another £275 thats a total of £925 discount before you even start to haggle,wow.

Left my number and am waiting a call think this is an offer too good to miss out on.

:) :) :) :) :)

So as I ordered mine in March but I am yet to sign anything as that will be done middle of this month, do I get this 500 off you mention?

Don't know, you should get to your dealer tomorrow and ask, got to be worth a try at least.

Post their reply so we know.

Is this a national thing, or just a local dealer offering it?

I'll be working this weekend so won't be able to ask them. But I do know the free Style Pack offer was a dealer dependent thing, from what I read. I certainly wasn't told of any money being put towards my deposit by the dealers?

I see that same £500 off in feb/march as they were pushing sales of the 1.0 ecoBoost engine cars , it said test drive the new 1.0 engine and get £500 off any car ordered in that month as they had big offers on . I had another email yesterday from John Grose in Suffolk plus seen it in my dads ford news mag saying £250 off if you finance with ford credit plus free style pack worth £275 at selected dealers .

I didn't know the style pack was free on mine until march 2 months after placing my order wen i questioned my bill but had free equipment on my invoice of £138 off plus a further dealer discount of £1500 , i could of had the £250 off as well but paid cash so i didn't finance mine .

The best deals are on a Focus as I could of got nearly £6,000 off an St if financed as they contribute £1,500 on those if you take out finance but there again i also get ford discount off so it is why i get so much off the list price :)

I didn't even have to haggle to get a dealer discount off mine in January as they just gave me £1638 off , i did try to test drive a 1.0 wen the offer came about and get that further £500 offer but my order was already placedl so couldn't get a further £500 off but as i said i do get a ford discount of £1700 off so i saved £3338 off list in total .

I was hoping to pay low £15,250/£15,500 for my st2 but still got a good price paying just £15852 on the road :) for an St2 in white , with ETAC and style pack . Could of pushed my p/x up maybe by £250 as they did say they should of offered me more after seeing it in the flesh cleaned up but that's life .

Is this a national thing, or just a local dealer offering it?

My dealer read this offer off a Ford dealer circular so not just local. He said there was going to be an advertising campaign on radio and road side posters.

The car is released as a friend of mines gf had one and there was one at the ford meet in Aberdeen last week

There's a red one on the road where I live and the dealer had a white one in the showroom. Been over a week now since I saw them.

Yeh they have been available for a couple of months but hard to find one in a dealers as they are flying off the shelf. Hopefully there might be a few more around in a few weeks

Lol, I just went in and said about this, got handed my £500 and told to go away :P they don't even want me back for the test drive :(

Buy one, you won't regret it. The car is a masterpiece. I'm proud to be one of the first owners :)

• Like 3

Lol, I just went in and said about this, got handed my £500 and told to go away :P they don't even want me back for the test drive :(

Result!

Buy one, you won't regret it. The car is a masterpiece. I'm proud to be one of the first owners :)

Yeh I really am craving one of these but would just like to test drive one to convince myself before I commit, I've only bought my brand new ZS in November and it will depend on the deal they come up with I don't want to lose too much on the ZS after such a short time, mind I did get a cracking deal on that.

Fingers well and truly crossed.

Yeh they have been available for a couple of months but hard to find one in a dealers as they are flying off the shelf. Hopefully there might be a few more around in a few weeks

As GuestyBFC said, you wont be dissapointed, I have the current S1600 and am getting an ST2 in Spirit Blue. I cannot wait. The car is as GuestyBFC said, a masterpiece. :D :D

• Like 1

hey guys, whats everyone paying for the ST2 ? I want one in spirit blue, but when i went into my local Evans Halshaw they said they didnt have any deals on and the car price is what it states on the ford website

hey guys, whats everyone paying for the ST2 ? I want one in spirit blue, but when i went into my local Evans Halshaw they said they didnt have any deals on and the car price is what it states on the ford website

Hi bud and welcome to the site :) look at my post on this very topic on the 4th of this month and see what I paid and got discount wise off the list price , bare in mind i get additional money off with my ford discount .

I ordered mine on the 31st January and got £1638 off the list price :) you can get £250 off if you finance it and plus there's this promotional deal of £500 off if you test drive the new fiesta plus the style pack is free at selected dealer saving a further £275 so best to shop around maybe :)

Thanks for your reply markthechat

I see it on autotrader about 20mins ago as was looking to see if lookers had sold my old s1600 .

Shame your wife doesn't like the car and am sure you'll sell it being rare , thanks for the offer but i already have one and love mine :) far superior to my s1600 and Zs and would go so far as more enjoyable than my focus st225 ;)

Thanks for your reply markthechat

Your very welcome as hate to see peeps ripped off , i have always found the best deals are January to March and when a new model comes out there isn't many offers but for some reason found the Fiesta St had great offers from the get go :) years ago i waited 2yrs to get my ford discount off the puma as ford wanted top dollar on those at the time .

Paid £18,200 for mine. Gave me £10,500 in part ex for my 11 plate S1600 though which is £1000 more than list price. They also gave me GAP insurance and Diamondbrite for free.

they would only give me £8,800 for my 11plate S1600 only done just short of 15k miles , they did include 2 years free servicing and that diamondbrite stuff for free and free style pack, but since found out that that option is free anyway..Think im gonna hold out and go look around at other garages

8800 to be honest sounds like a rip off to me. I was offered 9.7k for mine and pushed for 10. And mine has the same mileage as yours for reference. Even with the two year service plan and diamond bright package I would shop around for around for a better deal than that. I even got a reduction on the GAP insurance as well.

they would only give me £8,800 for my 11plate S1600 only done just short of 15k miles , they did include 2 years free servicing and that diamondbrite stuff for free and free style pack, but since found out that that option is free anyway..Think im gonna hold out and go look around at other garages

I got £9750 for my 11plate s1600 with 14800 on the clock without them even looking at it , i did tell them it had a bad stone chip with 2 dents on the bonnet but they weren't interested plus i also told my salesman i was taking my spare out plus the jack .

My car was appraised for March as thought my St was arriving about Easter time but didn't get it until 15th April due to delivery problems at Dagenham an handed my p/x over before taking delivery as i did not want to re-tax the car or pay out for the second service plus my front tyres only had the legal limit of tread left , the day i handed my p/x over it was all cleaned up and the first time they'd seen it and they were astounded by how nice it was remarking they should of offered me more !

I was told a price to change in January and get me in my St an they said they were throwing in 3yr gap and paint protection but didn't get me my invoice until the next day !!! When i looked at my invoice in greater detail i noticed the gap an protection were listed on my invoice adding £699 to the price of the car , i questioned this twice but was fed lies saying it was free and then 2 weeks before my car arrived my salesman told me he was leaving for a management job elsewhere .

I then had to deal with the sales manager wen my salesman left and then we had a chat in private with me again questioning the gap insurance an protection an was told it wasn't free as i had always thought an he took it off my bill reducing my price of my st , i told him i didn't ask for them an found out since its how they make more money from you hiking up there commission as well so be warey if they say these are free ?

It was also talking to the manager in the last few weeks of waiting for my car i found out the style pack was free as we looked on his computer wen going over my bill , he read out the spec of my car and i stopped him wen he mentioned free style pack ? I told him it was the first i heard about it being free !!! I Then see it free on autotrader in a ford dealer ADVERTISING a black st2 for £17395 and in my dads ford news mag but only at selected dealers .

The deals may not be around now so much as Ford and the dealers have reached there MARCH REG Figures plus the St has proved big in demand now with big waiting lists after the rave reviews :) you just have to shop around i think and watch for any deals going about as it keeps changing .

would having 2 little scuffs on the alloys reduce the price ? my gf scuffed 2 of them on a kerb.. Could of killed the Bit*h

• Like 1