Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta St News

Philf1

would having 2 little scuffs on the alloys reduce the price ? my gf scuffed 2 of them on a kerb.. Could of killed the Bit*h

How noticeable are they ? I caught one of mine on my s1600 in the first 6 weeks of ownership right on the edge an you only see it if the wheel was at the wrong angle to see it , I dabbed some touch up paint on it an they never noticed it wen they took it in or the really wore inside edge of the tyres on the p/x , it depends on whether you put any tyre shine making the wheels stand out I guess . My old s1600 still for sale as see it on autotrader yesterday with lookers for £11,995 !

would having 2 little scuffs on the alloys reduce the price ? my gf scuffed 2 of them on a kerb.. Could of killed the Bit*h

The near side front alloy on my S1600 was scuffed nearly all the way around, they never said a word mate.

Got a email today from my local dealer which confirmed the £500 off if you test drive selected cars. Email reads:

We've
recently won seven prestigious awards and thought this deserved a special
celebration.

Simply test
drive any car equipped with the award-winning 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine, or the
Fiesta, Focus ST, Mondeo or Mondeo estate, and you'll qualify for an extra £500
Customer Saving on any new Ford* - this is on top of any existing promotion
(exclusions apply).

We're only celebrating between 10th and 26th May 2013*,
so to see what everyone's talking about, contact us at Evans Halshaw Ford

This website is seriously screwed up? I can access this thread from my email telling me it's been replied to, however every time I click on the forum list of thread etc I get a big error page telling me a moderator needs to fix the website? It was like this all day yesterday for me too?

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

Just wanted to say a big thanks to all you guys for your advice :P

Finally saw an ST in the flesh today, and got to sit in it. Had a demonstrator ST at hodson's in penkridge, molten orange ST 2. Seats were excellent, and liked the feel of the 6 speed gearbox. Wasn't keen on the colour, must be honest, but tempted to book a test drive... :-)

saw my first one yesterday going the other way on the dual carriageway.

it was red with the style pack - even though it was only a split second glimpse of its side view it looked pretty special!

Seen a blue ST2 twice now in Edinburgh city centre. Saving like mad so I can get one myself :)

Right guys thought you would like to know this.

I have just been to my local Ford dealer to enquire about an ST. There are as you will know not many around in showrooms but the good news is that by mid-May they are on the way to dealers.

There is an advertising campaing starting 13th May with some special offers coming. In addition to the £250 dealer contribution to your deposit if you test drive any new car they will give you a further £500 if you place your order in May (make sure you sign the necessary form which they keep for audit purposes). Also style pack is a going to be a freebie 17" alloys in Rado, illuminated sill protectors, red calipers worth another £275 thats a total of £925 discount before you even start to haggle,wow.

Left my number and am waiting a call think this is an offer too good to miss out on.

:) :) :) :) :)

Right, I'll need to clear my cookies in Chrome as this website is working fine in Safari??

Anyway.....

I got the official email from Ford about this offer so shall be demanding the £500 off! I haven't been given any other discount so the 500 will pay for the paint and the air con more or less :)

I want to the the bulbs so whats the best bulbs to get for the ST2 ? any advice would be good

I want to the the bulbs so whats the best bulbs to get for the ST2 ? any advice would be good

What bulbs you do you want to change funkylad and want advice on ? i have done all my interior ones and my number plate ones so far only :) Still want to change headlight ones to HIDs and indicator ones to maybe silvertec type .

I also became a member on Fiestastoc.com on friday an there's a lot of the guys on there already doing Mods to there St's .

Some have painted there lower grills gloss black and there's another who's already got HIDs plus blue looking indicator bulbs that light up amber an they look really cool :)

Many have also posted that mountune have already developed a performance kit producing 210bhp just changing the air filter an recailabration of the ecu and the price going about is £595 for that .

Also SCC Performance have sent an St to Milltek exhausts , they are doing a turbo back with a sports cat with big bore tail box an they have pictures of that on the other forum site .

sorry i meant the headlights.

sorry i meant the headlights.

Look on eBay an type in Fiesta mk7 H7 HID kits , i looked up canbus ones for no computer errors but not taken the plunge yet an plus i haven't driven much at night since i lost my job .

I will proberbly upgrade the power first as it seems tuning kits are too not far away now from being available .

I had my grilles / surrounds done on my S1600 gloss black and intend on doing the same thing with my ST B)

I had my grilles / surrounds done on my S1600 gloss black and intend on doing the same thing with my ST B)

I never got round to doing that on my S1600 but intend to on my St and maybe the mirror covers , someone on the ST Owners Club did his on saturday , his is Molten Orange and some of the guys on there are already doing other mods too !

That mountune mod seems a bit expensive just for 30bhp extra, thought they would of got more out of it tbh

That mountune mod seems a bit expensive just for 30bhp extra, thought they would of got more out of it tbh

Mountune aren't cheap for there mods but at least your warranty isn't invalid using there products :)

Think that just the start at 210bhp an more things like intecoolers an exhausts to follow and heard they are testing a 230bhp version which should be enough to wet most peeps appetites ;)

Mountune are also recognised by insurance companies. You can get a quote from Direct Line for instance for the ZetecS pre facelift both with and without the Mountune upgrade. A big plus I think for a car modification. As well as your local Ford dealer covering the warranty on it.