Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Full Parts List/catalogue

ffz

Where would I find a full parts list or catalogue for a 2008 Ford Focus?

I need a couple of bits, and I'm struggling to find them online.

Where would I find a full parts list or catalogue for a 2008 Ford Focus?

I need a couple of bits, and I'm struggling to find them online.

Ford Ecat or microcat

Is the software you require mate,

I bought a copy off eBay before for 8pounds its the same software your local ford dealer uses and covers every ford model since 1970

The copy I had has expired but a new version should be available online.

Ford won't provide it though as they like to keep it to themselves lol

This is what it appears like excluding my photoshop of the ford stealers lol

Part7.png

Part6.png

Part5.png

Part4.png

Part1.png

Part3.png

Part2.png

222.png

What parts do you require,

I may be able to help you.

Hi Lenny,

I am interested in getting one of these, but you say yours has expired, does that mean if I buy one from fleabay, I will have a limited time that I can use it?

Phil.

• Like 1

If a new version is officially released most times the older version does not work anymore. When this is the case you will get a message the installed version is outdated and you have to install the latest version.

Thanks to the Russians some working versions of the Ecat program can also be found on several download sites.

• Like 1

I hit a cat. It smashed the bottom lip of the bumper, which can be repaired, but also smashed the radiator shield (both the bottom tray, and the side shield) and I think it has caused an oil leak around the intercooler rad.

Hi Lenny,

I am interested in getting one of these, but you say yours has expired, does that mean if I buy one from fleabay, I will have a limited time that I can use it?

Phil.

Hi Phil,

I bought mine from eBay and it worked for almost two years,

I had my own log in on ford data base and could print ford receipts and invoices lol

I didn't know it could be download from the internet for free but if it can then that would be the way to go.

It makes it much easier to get parts from ford,

You can purchase parts by just requesting the part number, no messing with VIN numbers etc.

The copy I had was in russian too when installed but you can change it to english easily.

Once changed it stays in english.

I hit a cat. It smashed the bottom lip of the bumper, which can be repaired, but also smashed the radiator shield (both the bottom tray, and the side shield) and I think it has caused an oil leak around the intercooler rad.

Ouch!

I hit a rabbit once and you can see I curve shape of his head on the flap that comes down in front of the wheel,

Also whipped two phesants on the same month with my old titanium grill before fitting the Zs kit.

Animals around this time of year are much like my old work place "Conductix Wampfler"

Too focused on production to consider health&safety lol

Must have been a big cat mate or serious speed,

Your intercooler contains oil so it could be broken pipe or intercooler,

If replacing intercooler fit one from an ST from a breakers on eBay its a straight fit and performs better,

Under tray can also be purchased from breakers cheap,

You could always glue the bumper with tiger seal then fit a ZetecS front diffuser to cover the damage,

Hi Lenny, I wasn't aware you could get this type of software, my Son has a mk1.5 Focus and it requires the odd part now and then so would be a good thing to get.

Now someone says it might be free so might try to find it.

Anyhow you got the ball rolling again with spot on help.

By the way I got the rear seat cover you recommended and its just the job and amazing value, got red piping but lying a bit with the Zetec 's' bit, been meaning to let you know but been bit preoccupied with daughter number 1's forthcoming wedding.

Cheers

martin

Hi Lenny, I wasn't aware you could get this type of software, my Son has a mk1.5 Focus and it requires the odd part now and then so would be a good thing to get.

Now someone says it might be free so might try to find it.

Anyhow you got the ball rolling again with spot on help.

By the way I got the rear seat cover you recommended and its just the job and amazing value, got red piping but lying a bit with the Zetec 's' bit, been meaning to let you know but been bit preoccupied with daughter number 1's forthcoming wedding.

Cheers

martin

Cheers Martin,

The rear seat covers are great and I think they embroider different designs such as "TDCi" it was my first zetecS part on the car, but the covers don't wash very well,

I give it to the missus and got it back with the inside rubber all cracked and flakeing on the inside so I gotta buy another,

MicroCat is a great help, ford should make it available as they would sell much more,

This software is what your dealer uses but your dealer will only provide parts by VIN so if you want a titanium grill for your zetec ford won't find that part using your zetec VIN.

That's where this software is great,

Find the part you want.

Get the part number,

Contact ford with the part number,

No more "Computer Says No" rubbish!

And wow mate daughters wedding,

Need a serious Wade of Cash for that!

I've got two daughters myself thankfully they only pretend to get married at the minute lol aged 4 & 6

Glad to be of assistance with information mate.

Ouch!

I hit a rabbit once and you can see I curve shape of his head on the flap that comes down in front of the wheel,

Also whipped two phesants on the same month with my old titanium grill before fitting the Zs kit.

Animals around this time of year are much like my old work place "Conductix Wampfler"

Too focused on production to consider health&safety lol

Must have been a big cat mate or serious speed,

Your intercooler contains oil so it could be broken pipe or intercooler,

If replacing intercooler fit one from an ST from a breakers on ebay its a straight fit and performs better,

Under tray can also be purchased from breakers cheap,

You could always glue the bumper with tiger seal then fit a ZetecS front diffuser to cover the damage,

It was on an A-road, so you can imagine...

I have probably fixed the leak, if you look at a complete intercooler, the metal radiator is fixed the plastic section by means of a perforated strip, which is then bent down to clamp over the flange. I was hoping by fitting a new tray, I would see any new oil, rather than getting a spare.

I'm not sure a Zetec S lip will help - I'll still have to have it resprayed.

I'll probably end up trading the thing in soon, as much as I love it, I'm pee'd off with rust. For a 2008, its awful.

• Like 1

Hi Phil,

I bought mine from ebay and it worked for almost two years,

I had my own log in on ford data base and could print ford receipts and invoices lol

I didn't know it could be download from the internet for free but if it can then that would be the way to go.

It makes it much easier to get parts from ford,

You can purchase parts by just requesting the part number, no messing with VIN numbers etc.

The copy I had was in russian too when installed but you can change it to english easily.

Once changed it stays in english.

Thanks for the very informative reply, I will have to look around and see where the best place is to get the software.

Cheers.

Phil.

• Like 1

how do you make it run without a dongle ?

Jamie

google chrome automaticly translates it.

Now onto the dongle how do i make microcat work

Jamie

its easy use google chrome and click translate for each page or set it to auto translate. i became a member via this method.

Jamie

I do not speak English, but it works, I use it.

Downloaded and installed the Microcat but can't make heads or tails of the set up menu in the programme so as to add a user or password to make the Microcat run.

Any ideas?

could this be of assistance to you?