Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where Can I See A List Of What You Get With The Different Packs Ford Focus Do

thecarpman

just want to look through a list of what packs you get with the focus as im thinking about getting a focus mark 3 titanium but want to look at the different packs you can get and what you get in each pack

http://www.ford.co.uk/Cars/Focus/Featuresandspecifications

scroll along until you get to Titanium / Titanium X , then scrool down , it will then list the features and Packs available and a short insight in to each pack.

The best Pack by far is the Driver Assist Pack.

im so unsure on this i looked at the titanium and the zetec s and the bumpers on the zetec s look real sporty and inteior was also nice im really not sure what to go for whats the better all round car my main need was push button start and both cars have that

Depends if you want Sport look or gadgets , really . You can add sports look , not so easy to add the gadgets at a later date.

Who needs push button start?

All levels of Focus are driveable, I'd go with the model you like the look of!

Push Button start is very handy , no need to bother getting your keys out , searching for the key slot.

Sit in, foot on clutch, press the button and your ready to go.

We need oxygen to live, we don't need push button start ;)

We need oxygen to live, we don't need push button start ;)

Granted , but we don't need cars to live either. Have you ever had Push button start on your car?

wanted to upgrade my 2009 zetec to a mark 3 focus titanium and don't know whether to apply for a loan or car finance whats the rough % apr I think a loan was around 13% and not sure about car finance (heard its as much as 30%)

Granted , but we don't need cars to live either. Have you ever had Push button start on your car?

It's super sweet and a very good alternative to stop start technology. Most times you can see when it's worth switching off the engine and pressing the button makes it so easy to do stop start in traffic your self. I actually like it more than auto stop start.

It makes a huge difference in hassle starting up, no need to find the key or look where you are pointing the key, it's real nice, even more so on a car not in the luxury category, it makes the car feel much more up class.

wanted to upgrade my 2009 zetec to a mark 3 focus titanium and don't know whether to apply for a loan or car finance whats the rough % apr I think a loan was around 13% and not sure about car finance (heard its as much as 30%)

Finance is always less than a loan in most cases. If credit rating is average check the finance rate. you will be happy with it. Loan campanies not only bring down your credit score by checking up on you, but they then give you a crap rate based on the bad rating you got that they caused.

Not sure when 'finding the ignition' became so difficult...

I've driven a Megane with a push button start, and Audi A5 with stop start (both company/pool cars). I'm not convinced its something any one needs.

ffz don't be a hater hahaha I take it you would say " you can stick those auto wipers and headlights up your assss as well " you seem the kind of man that wants to do everything himself in the car and wants no technology to help

I agree with Preee. in my job I'm in and out my car every 20/30 minutes on some days, with a several things to carry. Not having to fumble around in my pockets for my keys is great. Also keyless entry is a godsend, considering some of the places I have to park my car!

ffz don't be a hater hahaha I take it you would say " you can stick those auto wipers and headlights up your assss as well " you seem the kind of man that wants to do everything himself in the car and wants no technology to help

Now you are talking. I miss auto wipers and headlights from my '08 Transit. I was disappointed when I got a mid range Focus without the features of my mid range van.

I don't get the push button start. Push a button vs Turn a key. At least auto lights/wipers actually removes a task.

Hi, to wade into this push button start debate. I think you're out on you own there Chris. I also feel it is much better then to to have to get the keys out of your pocket, open them up, then probably drop them. I certainly don't miss fumbling around trying to get the keys in the lock then moving the steering wheel to get the steering lock off either. To my mind having a button is removing several tasks...

I guess I'll just go and have my own thread about the joys of having to turn a key :)

that'll be the least commented on thread on the forum (only messing with you)

You'll all come in the thread telling me I am mad!

I don't know, millions of kids starving in the world and you guys can't deal with finding your keys in your pocket :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club