Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1995 Mark Iii Fiesta To Xr2I Copy.

Mrmark941

Hey guys,

me again!

I am wanting to base my car on the XR2i and I'm currently looking at the front bumper (with the fogs in) like the picture below.

1785214.jpg

Now, I was looking into this a little while back and I remember (well, I think I do) seeing something online where someone wanted to put the Xr2i bumper on their Fiesta and someone else said it would fit fine as the screws are the same. Now two questions really....

1) Has anyone actually seen this before or know of someone who has done it? I've tried searching most of the day and seriously cannot find the forum or anything which I recall seeing it on! Would it just be a simple swap over like I think?

2) For the wiring, would anyone have any idea on doing this? Would it be a relay added in to the beams and also the Main beams?

Any help would be massively appreciated! =)

Mark

As far as i am aware the xr2i bumper bolts straight on and the mounts are the same as the other models of the same year/ mark

The spots are not difficult to wire up, the power can be taken directly from the battery, via a high- amparage fuse,through a relay to the spots, the relay could be controlled from a switch on the dash, i think you are supposed to wire them to main beam (easily done) fog lights can be run without main beam on

I could sketch a diagram if you like

• 2 weeks later...

As far as i am aware the xr2i bumper bolts straight on and the mounts are the same as the other models of the same year/ mark

The spots are not difficult to wire up, the power can be taken directly from the battery, via a high- amparage fuse,through a relay to the spots, the relay could be controlled from a switch on the dash, i think you are supposed to wire them to main beam (easily done) fog lights can be run without main beam on

I could sketch a diagram if you like

Yes please! sorry for the late reply, I didn't see that these responses were posted!

Taken a look at that, seems a bit.. complicated! haha

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club