Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta Tyre Pressures

sweep

Any advice? I have had issues with tramlining on my 205/17/40 tyres on my new ecoboost. Just checked them re pressure and they were set to 45 all round. By the garage. The manual says 33 and 26. So its not just a bit different, its way out. Even for full loading its not as high as 45. Is there any reason they would have done that?

Any advice? I have had issues with tramlining on my 205/17/40 tyres on my new ecoboost. Just checked them re pressure and they were set to 45 all round. By the garage. The manual says 33 and 26. So its not just a bit different, its way out. Even for full loading its not as high as 45. Is there any reason they would have done that?

Because the mechanic is being stupid?

I would reset them to exactly what the panel on your passenger side B-pillar says, that is what I have done and never had any tread wear issues (just loss of pressure due to pot holes and bumping into to my drive and such :( )

Hi, nothing to do with stupidity but more to do with the PDI not being performed correctly, thus memory loss might be a better description. The tyres are set to a higher amount from the factory for transportation.

The correct psi will be on a sticker on the drivers door shut..

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club