Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where Does This Wire Go? :/ Mk2 Focus

Solzy

I took out the panel under the CD player fascia and AC knobs, where there are quite a few blanks but I've forgotten how the wires go back in and in what order, Ive only got one button on that panel which is actually in use an I have no idea which wire goes in there, and how.. Can someone please help me! Also there are 3 wires at the back but there are 4 places where they can go, I'd really appreciate the help, thanks

Oh and there's 2 black ending wires and 1 brown one.. What I mean by wires is the enclosure they are it

300tw5l.jpg

They should only fit into the correct slot , so find the correct one for you rear window demister, the others, it won't matter as they are not connected.

If it lights up does that mean it's wired up correctly?

I would say so yes , as you can't put the wrong cable into the wrong slot unless you force it in.

Okay thank you! i have done that howeve when I start my engine it makes a weird louse noise ad won't start, and also the dashboard lights/mileage meter all goes weird and when I click AC it won't work and makes car light go on and off, battery problem? Do I need to jump start?

Could be the battery yes , use a battery booster , don't jump start off another car you can damage the ECU on a ford by doing that.

Hmm thanks mate! I'll have to buy myself a battery booster - might be cheaper with a new battery tbh :L

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club