Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reasons to order!

JAR897

lol, a kuga would be a bit small for me if i were American. as for the spelling... don't really know what to say. lol. I'm not very good with English. lol. Hence why I'm doing computing.

I've been quoted £12,700 from DealDrivers.co.uk

and a competitive price of £13,100 from a local broker.

See how the ford dealers in and around Nottingham can fair up to those prices tomorrow... Hopfully get within £400 of the local brokers to make it £13,500... but this is all before the price increase.

Ill keep you informed. Now im off to bed as I have an interview set for 10.00am tomorrow morning. Gulp.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JAR897

• johnnymac16

• RIIIDAA

• shabazmo

p.s. I always get what I want!

looooool only joking.. I'm not THAT spoilt.

Jeez the sooner you get this car the better - the forum is full of it. Poor parents, their ears must be bleeding! :)

You will get the car asap as I bet your parents will do it just to shut you up lol, I know what its like when my 4yr old was the latest Ben 10 watch or my 17yr old wants a loan from her saturday job wage, they go on and on and on and on and on until in the end as I am about to go flipping crazy I just give in.

I tell you one thing, I wish your !Removed! parents would order you one now, even if it's just to save you starting another thread because you woke up this morning and had a wet !Removed!, therefore changing your mind.

Jesus wept, surely you could keep all your indecisiveness in one thread?

I tell you one thing, I wish your !Removed! parents would order you one now, even if it's just to save you starting another thread because you woke up this morning and had a wet !Removed!, therefore changing your mind.

Jesus wept, surely you could keep all your indecisiveness in one thread?

technically they are different topics, hence different threads. + its not hurting anyone with seperate threads is it? Thats what a forum is for... different threads for different (even slightly different) topics.

The one before this was to do with colour, the one before that was to do with me knowing my spec, the one before that to ask for colour sugestions and pictures. etc.

Ha ha… give him a break, he’s just excited and I think it´s hard to blame him! :D

:)

I thinks its funny... I hope he gets it, then at least the forum will be over lol... but then he will start a forum on what upgrade he should get lol or what to wear when he drive his car maybe ;)

I thinks its funny... I hope he gets it, then at least the forum will be over lol... but then he will start a forum on what upgrade he should get lol or what to wear when he drive his car maybe ;)

Hahahaha

jar used to be indecisive, but now he's not so sure,.......bet your parents wish they were on their own, with the money you save going to D.D you can buy them some ear plugs...... you could get the bottom sprayed black the middle sea grey and the top white and all the wheels sprayed different colours,or any combination of the three....unless you change your mind........ sounds like that johnny cash song from years back..lol....one piece at a time,and it didn't cost me a dime....lol

best of luck with the colour choice

Kristal

Good Idea, Although i'm going with Sea Gray.

As for being centre of attention, well I don't think thats true. I'm sorry for being excited to get my new car... well actually i'm not sorry. And for the record Iv'e had a long discussion with my parents and told them that I don't want them to feel like I'm trying to be a spoilt brat and preasure them into giving in or anything.

They agreed, saying they want to do the deal now to save money in the long run.

Justified myself yet?

Good Idea, Although i'm going with Sea Gray.

As for being centre of attention, well I don't think thats true. I'm sorry for being excited to get my new car... well actually i'm not sorry. And for the record Iv'e had a long discussion with my parents and told them that I don't want them to feel like I'm trying to be a spoilt brat and preasure them into giving in or anything.

They agreed, saying they want to do the deal now to save money in the long run.

Justified myself yet?

Well, have you rung Deal Drivers?

Yes. My order is now being procesed by the ford dealer which DealDrivers have assigned me, and I'm expecting a phone call some time later today! Will go to give a £500 deposit over the weekend! YAY!

Yes. My order is now being procesed by the ford dealer which DealDrivers have assigned me, and I'm expecting a phone call some time later today! Will go to give a £500 deposit over the weekend! YAY!

Thank f*ck :) but seriously congrats!

Thank f*ck :) but seriously congrats!

:lol: Thats what everybody was thinking tho

So you finally went for Sea Gray? up until yesterday you were going for white? are you really really sure you have made the right decision? lol

So you finally went for Sea Gray? up until yesterday you were going for white? are you really really sure you have made the right decision? lol

Please just let him order :)

But yea i would go with white :ph34r:

:lol: Thats what everybody was thinking tho

We haven't heard the last of it though! :P

This is a momentus moment. The national anthem will now play.

"Flower of Scotland" of course...... But my kids will probably do God save the Queen

Congratulations for finally sorting it out! Bet your so excited!

I had the same trouble with the colour, though it took me about an hour, the dealer said I was the longest she had ever known it to take for someone to choose!!

Congratulations for finally sorting it out! Bet your so excited!

I had the same trouble with the colour, though it took me about an hour, the dealer said I was the longest she had ever known it to take for someone to choose!!

Lol... Sorry for taking so long... I like to get these kind of things right, and as I didn't think I was going to get the car for a while it gave me something to reaserch. I bet your all glad Iv'e stopped yapping now?!

Anyway, very excited now as I'm going the the dealer tomorrow to confirm everything.

I'm going to make one more topic regarding dealdrivers - mainly to convince my mom that its legitimate as she isn't very trustworthy - so she will be able to read that :)

Thanks everyone for the help, look forward to taking photos of myself sprawled naked on the bonet when it comes.

I actually came up with the perfect answer to his boggle this morning while zooming to work in the Green Hornet.

Order the damn car in sea grey for long term, then body wrap the car in white vinyl professionally.