Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello And .......help....lol

mondeotdci130

Ive ordered one, i take it this lets you clear the eml light after blanking the egr?

look at your EGR

if it has no WIRES off it you wont get an EML come on

the super f does cancel an eml tho

yours should be like this

pull the small rubber tube off, stick a screw in it

job done

6t0m5t.jpg

you can clean out the EGR and inlet manifold in about 90 minutes, get gloves, a bucket, solvent, a babys bottle brush

!Removed! job

3749299739_9c26d798a8.jpg

969800_613693198643598_570309190_n.jpg

all that stuff also travels into the turbo vane unit

hqdefault.jpg

I bet my egr looks worse than that, am toying with using some wynns egr cleaner first to loosen and shift some of the crud

dont bother, waste of money mate

6mm.8mm and 10mm spanners and sockets

plenty of cleaner - even petrol

sh1tty job tho

when you refit it tighten well the big hose clip under the EGR or it will blow off

That wynns stuff will shift some of the muck tho, especially in places i cant reach, will still be taking the egr off and cleaning it after ive used the spray.

nice day to do it all today....

Dont take ur inlet manifold off 1st without buyin new gaskets from jaguar. Every other manifold i do doesnt like old gaskets put back on-just a word o warning lol.

And i agree,use petrol to shift the crud etc.

Remember to use torque wrench to put back on.(VERY important!!,or it'll sit warped)

nice day to do it all today....

If i wasnt at work :lol:

Dont take ur inlet manifold off 1st without buyin new gaskets from jaguar. Every other manifold i do doesnt like old gaskets put back on-just a word o warning lol.

And i agree,use petrol to shift the crud etc.

Remember to use torque wrench to put back on.(VERY important!!,or it'll sit warped)

Why would he buy gaskets from jaguar when hes got a Mondeo, might be the same engine but i bet Jaguar charge more, and I bet eBay is even cheaoer....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Ford-Mondeo-MK3-2-0-16v-Di-Tddi-Tdci-Gasket-Set-Exhaust-Manifold-/230948992644?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35c5a1f684

Ive been buying parts from jaguar for mondeos for 5 yrs every other day. Jaguars' always cheaper than ford. & theres a reason why we buy essential items that are oem rather than cheaper stuff.and thats the wrong part your advertising-think he'll find it interesting trying to fit that on his IM. Youre needing inlet manifold gaskets x8. As i said,goto jaguar mate,theyre roughly £14 for a set of 8. If u buy from ford,theyre about £30 odd quid. eBay does sell em but theyre total rubbish & arent as good quality as OEM.

The rubber gaskets on some eBay places are very stiff & dont sit great,compared to jags/fords

i did my EGR and manifold 80,000 miles ago and had no probs, BTW that eBay link is a Fraud dealer i think

Ive been buying parts from jaguar for mondeos for 5 yrs every other day. Jaguars' always cheaper than ford. & theres a reason why we buy essential items that are oem rather than cheaper stuff.and thats the wrong part your advertising-think he'll find it interesting trying to fit that on his IM. Youre needing inlet manifold gaskets x8. As i said,goto jaguar mate,theyre roughly £14 for a set of 8. If u buy from ford,theyre about £30 odd quid. Ebay does sell em but theyre total rubbish & arent as good quality as OEM.

The rubber gaskets on some ebay places are very stiff & dont sit great,compared to jags/fords

I wonder where Ford get them from cos Ford dont make many parts themselves....

thats besides the point,its for an exhaust manifold. He needs inlet manifold gaskets(x8 of). we're talking about 2 totally different things.unless you put those on your inlet manifold.

& when you goto Jaguar you'll notice it has Ford/Jaguar on the bag.I know ford dont make parts.Ford get them from the same place Jaguar does.You get in touch with that seller & ask him how much his INLET-MANIFOLD gaskets are & I guarantee you,theyre not as cheap as Jaguar can sell em at.

Have you got something against Jaguar?

I must be lucky or good then cos i reused the old ones

I must be lucky or good then cos i reused the old ones

+1 mine were fine too (both sets from 2 inlet manifolds), i think the carbon/ oil (from the breather) eats away at them and if the EGR is blanked/ breather is diverted they probably last a long time

I suppose it helps that you don't wreck them by torquing them down too much! (they are thick rubber- they dont need much torque)

I just gave them a wipe to clean them and put the old ones back on - no problems (and i run upto 30psi)

I have to own up & say i torqued em up too much once & kinda ruined two o em,so my bad on that 1 lol

I wont even mention the torque I put the original ones back on with. :unsure:

I have to own up & say i torqued em up too much once & kinda ruined two o em,so my bad on that 1 lol

I wont even mention the torque I put the original ones back on with. :unsure:

Jaguar parts dept must love you

I'm going to bung the vacuum pipe and stick some egr cleaner through first see what happens

im curious to know if oil stat fixes it.let us know

will do, it will be tuesday when i get it done

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club