Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guide: Fitting Ford Rs Led Rear Light Units Focus Mk2.5

Lenny
聽Share

On 05/01/2017 at 9:49 AM, Lenny said:

Looking great 馃憤

the larger illumination on the premium tail lights are聽ideal for racing Vauxhall's because they remain visible from greater distances at night compared to standard focus tail units,

So the Vauxhall driver can see you really are that far ahead of them on the road聽and not hiding down a side lane with your lights turned off 馃槑

Haha made me chuckle.

I remember when I had my fiesta st and a corsa with a drain pipe was infront of me leaving big gaps infront of him. So聽he could speed up and show off his new exhaust sound 馃槀 I got fed up of his speeding up and slowing down so the next time he left a gap. I showed off my little ST and jumped infront of him. He didnt like that one bit. Looking through my mirror he seemed grumpy and his mates laughing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MikesFocusZS said:

Haha made me chuckle.

I remember when I had my fiesta st and a corsa with a drain pipe was infront of me leaving big gaps infront of him. So聽he could speed up and show off his new exhaust sound 馃槀 I got fed up of his speeding up and slowing down so the next time he left a gap. I showed off my little ST and jumped infront of him. He didnt like that one bit. Looking through my mirror he seemed grumpy and his mates laughing.

Did he offer to drop his mates off at McDonald's before trying it again 馃榿

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

Bet it looks great unfortunately I can not see any photobucket photos either on my phone (on 4G) or works computer, is there anything I can do?

*Ignore this I saw your pdf guide聽:laugh:

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Lenny I need a hand, I got these lights from eBay. They come from a company called Depo and they don't have the same wiring connection聽as the original lights. They have this one. Do you know what I can do?聽

IMG_4943.JPG

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mooresy said:

Lenny I need a hand, I got these lights from eBay. They come from a company called Depo and they don't have the same wiring connection聽as the original lights. They have this one. Do you know what I can do?聽

IMG_4943.JPG

Got sorted Lenny. My uncle is an engineer and wired them up not a bother聽

IMG_4945.JPG

• Like 1

Sorry a bit late but i am sure there was a wire that connected to the blue plug and this then connects to the original loom

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Will rs 2008 model led lights 聽fit my 2oo9 standard model?聽

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 4/3/2019 at 10:31 PM, Jasonukbos said:

Will rs 2008 model led lights 聽fit my 2oo9 standard model?聽

Yes straight fit聽

• 9 months later...

Carissimo Lenny, hai fatto un ottimo lavoro, complimenti. Io ho lo stesso problema, cio猫, la mia Ford Focus MK2 2009, monta i fanali alogeni, vorrei installare quelli a led, che ho trovato un ottimo prezzo tra eBay e un'azienda italiana. Per貌 qualcuno mi dice di sostituire i cablaggi, tu cosa mi dici e mi consigli di fare? Come posso procedere nel fare la sostituzione da alogeno a led? 脠 una cosa semplice o devo rivolgermi ad un elettrauto? Spero di esaudire il mio dilemma e riuscire ad avere questa bella luce Led posteriore sulla mia Focus.聽

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pablo Tkd said:

Carissimo Lenny, hai fatto un ottimo lavoro, complimenti. Io ho lo stesso problema, cio猫, la mia Ford Focus MK2 2009, monta i fanali alogeni, vorrei installare quelli a led, che ho trovato un ottimo prezzo tra eBay e un'azienda italiana. Per貌 qualcuno mi dice di sostituire i cablaggi, tu cosa mi dici e mi consigli di fare? Come posso procedere nel fare la sostituzione da alogeno a led? 脠 una cosa semplice o devo rivolgermi ad un elettrauto? Spero di esaudire il mio dilemma e riuscire ad avere questa bella luce Led posteriore sulla mia Focus.聽

Dear Lenny, you did a great job, congratulations. I have the same problem, that is, my 2009 Ford Focus MK2, mount the halogen lights, I would like to install the led ones, which I found a great price between eBay and an Italian company. But someone tells me to replace the wiring, what do you tell me and do you recommend me to do? How can I proceed with the replacement from halogen to LED? Is this a simple thing or do I have to go to an electrician? I hope to answer my dilemma and be able to have this beautiful rear LED light on my Focus.

Ciao, grazie le luci posteriori a LED dovrebbero essere dotate di telaio montato scollegare l'alogeno e collegare lo swap diretto a led sul modello mk2.5 2008-2011 il modello precedente 2005-2008 richiedeva il cablaggio poich茅 la spina del telaio 猫 diversa. dovresti essere scollegato dal cavo di alimentazione spero che questa transizione vada bene usando Google translate perch茅 parlo solo inglese ciao dall'Irlanda 馃檪

• 8 months later...

i guys i have a 2010 titanium聽 would these lights be a straight fit or would wiring be needed?

• 6 months later...

Has anyone managed to find LED replacements for the brake bulb on these LED units yet? It's stamped P21W but the pins look odd.

And if you've done the indicator in LED (PY21W) did you get any errors or hyperflash?

Thanks

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club