Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Have You Done With Your Car Today?

bigmunkynutz

Database error when I try to get to page 2 -.-

Try the link again as I've updated.

hold the break on as you're on the hill, when you pull off the break to accelerate, it holds the break on.

Holds the brakes on for about 2 seconds after you take your foot off the brake pedal. If you haven't pulled away in that time the brakes are released anyway. I doubt it works with the handbrake.

Had mine cleaned...

IMG_2569_zpsa000fe5d.jpg

Shiny shiny :D

Oh and also ordered new front mats as theres a hole worn through on the drivers side one.

Finally finished my RS carbon trim upgrade

Nipped to local dealers to collect two silver blanking plugs I ordered on monday, swapped out the guts of my blue led rear demister and refitted the carbon switch panel in place of the boring asphalt grey one.

Much happier with the look now.

20130517_163126.jpg

I got jiggy with a sparkly spanner, plenty of tins of rubberised underseal, rust remover and zinc etch primer and Voila the underside of my Van is DONE! Check my thread on the Projects section for details

Someone bashed my passenger mirror a few months ago, I got back to the car and the bits were on the floor and the mirror dangling on the heater wires, went back together but the black parts damaged and I need to replace it at some point.

Today I knocked it again against another wing mirror in traffic and the mirror glass fell out and dangled *again*. It really needs replacing..

Be checking Scrappies and eBay over the weekend I suspect..

Driven it, and had a loose connection on the Temp sensor put back on... Nothing exciting im afraid!

Driven it, and had a loose connection on the Temp sensor put back on... Nothing exciting im afraid!

I thought that might have been why your temp gauge was all over the place!

second time in 4-6 months though... new temp sensor soon I think... hopefully not the loom!!

Ouch - hope not

Well i used my new multi-meter (all mod-cons - backlit data hold etc) to test my glow plugs individually, they were fine - so the smoke im getting at startup must be something else

Snow Foamed and washed her yesterday only for it to rain last night but got some good shots of the beading from the collonite wax applied 6 weeks ago.

post-41938-0-50940900-1368955169_thumb.j

post-41938-0-91347100-1368955198_thumb.j

post-41938-0-49351200-1368955211_thumb.j

post-41938-0-74563900-1368955223_thumb.j

• Like 1

Just applied my ford owners club sticker :-)

• Like 1

Just applied my ford owners club sticker :-)

Worth 10Hp - thats a scientifically proven fact :D

• Like 1

Worth 10Hp - thats a scientifically proven fact :D

I always knew it wasn't the air filters, race exhausts and remaps, an FOC stickers where it's at!! :D

• Like 1

Took delivery of my race red Zs ecoboost, loving yours so far bigmunkynutz!

• Like 1

Fitted a leather/chrome gear knob from a 2.5 Focus Sport.

Bit of a faff getting the gaiters to fit again as the 2.0 has an elastic collar on it that sits into a moulded rim on the knob and the 2.5 just has a rough leather end which clips between the knob and a clip-on collar.

Judicious use of a sharp blade to unpick the stitching around the elastic end and the application of a small cable tie to tighten it all back up again and job done.

th_20130524_204135.jpg

Congrats Gadgetguru, and nice work stoney.

I receive a package this morning......

Sill scuff plates install this weekend :D

Lovely day today so gave the car a good clean. Took these photos with my iPad (apologies for the iffy number plate editing).

image_zps72340e60.jpg

image_zps79a33a4d.jpg

image_zps866a9a87.jpg

image_zps7fb3f04f.jpg

• Like 1

Snap! That's two race red Zs's that got treated today!post-41938-0-93339500-1369510513_thumb.jpost-41938-0-94747200-1369510563_thumb.j

• Like 1

Excellent work

You need to get yourself some collonite 845 wax it gives the red a real good wet look!

Reached 1234 miles :-)