Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Have You Done With Your Car Today?

bigmunkynutz

Mines left Hand drive should I switch your explanations on locating the plug from left to right? :P going to check this out today

Mines left Hand drive should I switch your explanations on locating the plug from left to right? :P going to check this out today

Yes, sounds like a plan :)

Don't forget my cars a 2013 Zetec S with ambient lighting in the cup holder's, if you've got a car that has no ambient lighting as standard the plugs should still be there, but you will have to have it activated by ford or add your own feed.

Don't forget my cars a 2013 Zetec S with ambient lighting in the cup holder's, if you've got a car that has no ambient lighting as standard the plugs should still be there, but you will have to have it activated by ford or add your own feed.

Well I have the same car as yours lol. Zetec s 2013. I do have the cup holders lighting which is awesome IMO lol I love it.

I asked ford today if They had this light and they do. 74 euros. Did you have to reprogram for it too work?

Did you have to reprogram for it too work?

No, plug & play :)

Are they lit all the time or just with courtesy lights?

They light with the courtesy lights, & side lights.

found the plug lol, it pretty mal i was expecting something alot larger XD.

Quoted 76€ from ford for this light. Where did you get yours?

had a go at snow foaming and then added S badge in the front and also fitted new Leds

Red ambient roof lighting and foot wells, then Xenon white number plates.

Only got a good picture of the roof light in the back.

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/44382-my-2013-ford-fiesta-10l-ecoboost-125-race-red/page-3

Traded it in :P for a brand new Zetec S 1.0 EcoBoost in Race Red for 1st Sep. :D

Traded it in :P for a brand new Zetec S 1.0 EcoBoost in Race Red for 1st Sep. :D

And the wait begins for you too!! I've been waiting a month so far for my fiesta st and got another month to wait before I actually get it!! Im like a small child....so impatient!! I WANT IT NOW!!!

Clarkson & co liked the ST last night :)

• Like 1

Ordered a new front bumper for my ST :P

Ordered a new front bumper for my ST :P

Which one? Linky...how long have you had the st?

Filled up. There was 10 miles left until empty apparently and I decided to try the new Shell V-Power Nitro+ which only cost £56 for a full tank. Doubt I will notice any difference at least at first so might try a few tanks and see.

Which one? Linky...how long have you had the st?

My yobbo-mobile has been in my paws for just over 2 weeks now, and sorta destroyed the front bumper :P

I was supposed to be getting photos of it that day -.- but alas it wasn't to be. Didn't go to my local dealer and they kept trying to say my car wasn't an ST, I was like no the car I came in is my every day car, the ST is sat at home with a bandage on it's face -.-

My yobbo-mobile has been in my paws for just over 2 weeks now, and sorta destroyed the front bumper :P

I was supposed to be getting photos of it that day -.- but alas it wasn't to be. Didn't go to my local dealer and they kept trying to say my car wasn't an ST, I was like no the car I came in is my every day car, the ST is sat at home with a bandage on it's face -.-

Oh yeh i remember reading you post saying you took the front bumper clean off!! Glad you found one, saw a few floating about on eBay so hope you managed to get one for sub £200. Could a body shop not have repaired the original bumper? Feel for you though!! Hope its fixed soon!!

I just got it off the dealer for £200 with grills and fog surrounds. The bumper was really mangled so unfortunately not a repair job within reasonable cost. It'll be repaired tomorrow most likely as long as the bumper is here.

It's one of the costs of fooling around :P

I just got it off the dealer for £200 with grills and fog surrounds. The bumper was really mangled so unfortunately not a repair job within reasonable cost. It'll be repaired tomorrow most likely as long as the bumper is here.

It's one of the costs of fooling around :P

Oh thats a decent price considering its from ford. Im hoping to remove the lower grille and fog surrounds and get them sprayed gloss black like the upper main grille. Dunno why ford don't do it as standard. Do you know how easy they are to remove?

Nope, but tomorrow I'll find out because I'm putting my gloss black ones back in, which are sat in the old broken bumper and luckily aren't damaged.

Nope, but tomorrow I'll find out because I'm putting my gloss black ones back in, which are sat in the old broken bumper and luckily aren't damaged.

Thats good news for you. If you would be so kind as to take some pics / instructions on the removal/replacement of the lower st grille's that would be AMAZING as I cant find that info anywhere online!! Hope the changeover goes well for you!!

I think the outer trim has to be puled away from the main grill, then it's a pull and tug job, but I'll let you know.

Thanks!! I get my car on a weds, then going to a wedding on the sat so got 2 days to replace wing mirror covers, vinyl stripe kit, multiple bulb upgrades, roof wrap, grille sprayed and of course st-oc window vinyls applied!! So i would appreciate that info very much!!

I've gone with HID's for main and dipped beams and fog's, I got a deal so was like why not :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club