Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Have You Done With Your Car Today?

bigmunkynutz

I can see only one problem - parking sensors. ST`s doesnt get parking sensors, and fitting a rear ST diffuser to Zetec S with parking sensors may occur a wrong indicating of obstacle - rear ST diffuser is a bit stick out on the back. Any thoughts?

Bought a batch of projector puddle lights so fitted 1 pair to my new fez. They look ace!

If anyone is interested PM me looking for £27 incl p&p they are the latest 5th Gen ultra low power and include fitting kit!

Here's a video....

http://youtu.be/mTxwllAC0q4

• Like 3

@E5GDM Ohh that's kind of cheep then. I know I'll need som painting.

Will it work without the visible exhaust. As is the left and right side the same or does the right side has a cutout.

​Do you have a pic from underneath that show how much lower the addons are than the org. bumper. I have a 5door so I can't get the side skirts.

EDIT: It's a lot cheaper than the sport diffusor

There's a cut out for the exhaust on the right hand side, this is what it looks like without the twin tail pipe added-

null-14.jpg

& you can just make out the extra trim on the lower right of the rear wing.

Bought a batch of projector puddle lights so fitted 1 pair to my new fez. They look ace!

If anyone is interested PM me looking for £27 incl p&p they are the latest 5th Gen ultra low power and include fitting kit!

Here's a video....

http://youtu.be/mTxwllAC0q4

they look amazing!! very cool, id be interested in a set but any help on fitting them first.Getting the new st in a couple of weeks and I would love to fit a set of these to it but depends on how big of a job it is to fit them.

I assume you drilled a hole in the bottom of the door and took power from the footwell light? would you be willing to help a fellow foc member fit his? :rolleyes:

they look amazing!! very cool, id be interested in a set but any help on fitting them first.Getting the new st in a couple of weeks and I would love to fit a set of these to it but depends on how big of a job it is to fit them.

Instructions are in the kit but I've taken some pics too. You have to remove the door panels and drill a hole with the tool provided, you also need to run power to them from the footwell lighting.

Is that fiesta badge going to be dangerous if the airbag deploys?

Yes it'll act like a projectile lol

I can see only one problem - parking sensors. ST`s doesnt get parking sensors, and fitting a rear ST diffuser to Zetec S with parking sensors may occur a wrong indicating of obstacle - rear ST diffuser is a bit stick out on the back. Any thoughts?

Not a problem at all, my ST has parking sensors and they've put them into the bumper rather than the trim; same on the Zetec S.

Is that fiesta badge going to be dangerous if the airbag deploys?

From what I've seen of a fiesta's dash with a deployed airbag the soft touch material rips open higher up than where I have the badge, so hopefully it wouldn't be dangerous.

^^ Either that or you will tattoo a reverse "fiesta" on the forehead of your passenger if you have an accident and the airbag goes off :lol: ^^

• Like 1

Here's a pic of the projector puddle lights when it got a bit darker.

post-41938-0-38494100-1373795294_thumb.j

E5GDM, looking at getting the st diffuser from European parts, how hard was it to fit ? Have you got any pictures for a guide ? Would be appreciated

E5GDM, looking at getting the st diffuser from European parts, how hard was it to fit ? Have you got any pictures for a guide ? Would be appreciated

All pretty straight forward....

Remove the old deffuser by first drilling out the single pot rivet at each end (there's 3 at each end, but only the inner one is for the deffuser),& then just gently pull it off (you can see the clips on the new one).

I clipped the 2 parts of the new deffuser together, then attached it to the car by pushing it on, ensuring all the clips located.

There's 2 protruding 'lugs' on the bottom of the defuser that you hinge back under the car, & using 2 nuts secure them to the bolts already in place under the spare wheel well (you'll see them when you look under the car).

Then I drilled 1 hole & used a self taper at each end (instead of pot rivets) to attach the lower ends of the new deffuser.

Then I cut back the original tail pipe to allow me to attach the tail pipe.

Job done :)

Not too bad then, makes a massive improvement, did it cost you around £250 then for the diffuser, painting it and tail pipe ? Debating whether to give it a go :)

About that, not bad I reckon :)

Go for it :)

Yehh not bad at all, you reckon it'll be harder to get it sprayed in candy blue ? or will it just cost abit more ?

It cost me £75 to get it sprayed in my local body shop, shouldn't be any harder or cost you anymore really.

Painted my calipers gold and the disks metallic black on the front.

post-41938-0-43167900-1373837089_thumb.j

Discs Metallic black?

Well not the disk exactly the hub of the disk, they are already a dull black.

I just changes my h7 bulbs un the car. The dipped beam. Is it normal is smells Like burnt plastic? From the bulb?

Not sure it should Nicholas.... My HID's smell fine and I thought they got hotter than standard bulbs..

Strange they are 55w like the standard ones. Will see what happens when I put the second one in lol

Decided that if a jobs worth doing, it's worth doing well-

So although its not that obvious, the bit arrowed had to go

null-18.jpg

Here's a close up with tail pipe removed

null-21.jpg

Here's what it looks like once it's cut back

null-19.jpg

Looks tidier.

My job today entailed pulling my dash apart again.

This morning I discovered that my air vent control wasn't changing the vent direction anymore.

I knew that when I swapped my heater control panel over on thursday due to a duff aircon switch that I'd cracked the collar so thought it may have snapped.

On pulling everything apart I found that the wire stem goes all the way through the plastic so it was still turning but the other end had unclipped from the vent actuator at the rear.

Luckily I already had a spare wire so replaced the damaged one and ensured both ends were properly seated.

Bit of a faff but had to be done.

2013-07-15202835.png

Fitted roof bars ready for camping :D

post-41938-0-81875400-1374093600_thumb.j

omg lol that doesnt look quite correct XD.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club