Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Have You Done With Your Car Today?

bigmunkynutz

2013-08-27+19.53.37.jpg

Managed to remove my dash fascia today, getting colour coded in gloss black to match the other bits I've been doing. *Notice the aircon panel? My handy work :) .

• Like 2

Sprayed my car in quite possibly the worst smelling cleaning product in the history of breathing kind.

Right, heard loads about this 'detango' the lights stuff. Has anyone got any before/after pictures? Is it legal?

Also with DRL's... is that changing it from the dull DRL (basically a small light) to bright LED's like an audi or something?

basically taking out the ugly orange indicator bulbs and puttin in some chrome bulbs or something alike, that when they light up they are orange. I got the

osram diadem ones for the front back and wingmirrors:

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=osram+diadem+&FORM=AWIR#view=detail&id=96EA6669997163F51F68C8AB3E534640983BB6B0&selectedIndex=0

there are other brands

Got my sprayed dash plastics done and dusted about 10mins ago :) .

2013-08-28+11.48.33.jpg

2013-08-28+11.48.40.jpg

Not perfect, but I'm happy :D .

De- tangoed the door mirror repeaters-

null_zps041cc104.jpg

Looks good!

I fitted LED's to mine, same look but you get the sharpness from the LED flash...

look in your manual and youll find how =). Its a matter of taking off the plastic Shell on the irror and after that you buy the bulbs. I cnt remember what type =(

Took the ST for a Mountune, would still hope they manage to get 240bhp out of the girl, that way I'll be totally happy without having to void the ole warranty :P

Has the ZS fitted with the Mountune badge! It's in my cup holder because the one that came with had no sticky -.- ordered a new one for me :P

Took my 17s off and took them to the strippers :( now my car looks horrible because its in 15s and 2 of them are flat had that many people stare at it as they drove past

Clarky, I clay barred machine polished with Meg's ultimate compound and a medium pad, followed with Meg's #7 glaze and finished with a coat of collonite 845. It's stunning gives better reflection than some black cars I've detailed.

I thought about getting a machine polish done, does it remove some of the clearcoat and protection of the paint? Sorry if its a stupid question :)

Not if done properly, you'll only remove a few microns. And if Clayed polished and waxed to you'll be better protected than the day it left the factory.

Hit some oil on a country road and went around a corner Need for Speed style. Man points earned for the day.

• Like 1

Hit some oil on a country road and went around a corner Need for Speed style. Man points earned for the day.

And probably some brown underwear too ? ;)

And probably some brown underwear too ? ;)

It was actually quite enjoyable lol, was like, 'Damn I bet that looked good,' when if honest if anyone had been around to see it, would have probably been wiped off the planet >_>

Was quite a fair amount of oil dropped, not sure how it all managed to get there.

Hi all. Newbie and first post, but a regular visitor to the site so decided to take the plunge and register!. My only other previous ford was a red D reg XR2, in its day a crackin/fun little car to drive, my 'NOW' ford is Panther black Zetec S which I have to say drives BRILLLL!. Even at the ripe ol' age of 44 I feel I should add a few subtle understated refinements, less is more!.

1) Debadged the rear, leaving the Ford badge.

2) Replaced front/rear badges with black/chrome DMB gel overlays

3) Replaced ford wheel centres with silver/black DMB gel overlays

4) Fitted Climair deflectors

5) Manufactured bracket from stainless steel and mounted Ford S badge to front grill.

6) Added red stitching to Ford mats

7) Lockwood 'S' doorsills

I would like to fit mud flaps but not keen on the rally type myself and I guess there arent any standard mudflaps that can be fitted to an 'S' model, ideas welcome.

I do have a new black/red DMB gel overlay if anybody wants it, I was going to fit it to the steering wheel but changed my mind. I also have a second mounting bracket for the Ford 'S' badge if someone wants it, local please as dont want to post, Brum.

Cheers guys

There isnt a standard bracket, that I am aware of, so I designed/made a bracket myself. Originally purchased a Ford S badge with a sticky back from eBay and made the bracket to suit. The bracket I had made clips over the grill, primed and painted matt black.

Pumped tyres and added more screenwash in the pouring rain. I was soaked by the time I had finished!

Driving to Scotland tomorrrow and staying on an estate called Ellary, near Lochgilphead, Argyll :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club