Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

What's Your Hobbies?

jeebowhite

Off the back of the job thread I thought it would be a good idea to find out more about you all outside the office?

me, I'm a family man kids and wife take a lot of time. I love music and miss my keyboard and guitar lol

Other Than that I enjoy tinkering with the car and am a bit of a tech geek lol

My hobbies are Racing 8th scale rc off road buggies, flying RC helicopters, I have 2 dogs that take up a lot of time, And I also DJ at local nightclubs

RC cars A couple of years ago I came runner up in the Northern regional champs. And my dj hosting site is www.mixcloud.com/kevdavies39

When not working long hours i have my three dogs to keep me busy, the forum of course, hiking, hunting, computers/games, car modification, collecting militaria, cooking and also an instructor with a cadet unit.

Sometimes i even get time to see the missus :d

I'm a family man too myself two girls 4 and 6

Used to be in to gaming plastation 3 Xbox etc. But got rid when kids came along,

Before driving I used to repair computers in my spare time.

But now my only hobbie is the focus and spending time with the family,

The outdoors, and announcing to my girlfriend I'm a pioneer of the wilderness every 5 minutes while she looks dreadfully impressed, all because I have my Bear Grylls multi-tool and a pair of boots on.

Collecting Star Wars ships in Lego, because I've never actually made it past the mental age of 8, MMO's on the computer, PS3 games generally.

Then watching nature documentaries, science stuff on YouTube, How it's Made and such programs, Megastructures, and researching things for University.

Building dry stone walls and repair of them, helping out at the local animal sanctuary on cats and dogs mainly, helping out at a birds of prey centre, spending odd days at the Zoo helping zoo keepers.

And keeping Kiara, my own beautiful Serval :P

carp angling, though getting back into general fishing as well since qualifed as angling coach...get a big kick out of seeing kids excitement when they catch their first or biggest fish.

also love the work parties/bankside renovations/rebuilds i do on various waters...a great de-stresser of the usual madness of the car repair trade.

plus going to the football when time allows...especially the away days

When I'm not at work I'm either at college or with my little girl :)

Not much time for anything else!

I ride motocross, tend to find myself doing absolutely nothing else these days in an attempt to afford a weekend out on the thing. Spent way too much building it up but it's all worth it in my books.

IMG_0889.jpg

• Like 1

I'd love to have some time for a proper hobby!!

Hopefully within the next few years, I'll be relocating down south. I love the New Forest and South Downs, so I'd like to explore some more, maybe on foot or cycle...and take a camera along as well.

Get a dog, great excuse to head out with a camera :P

My girlfriend and I are both keen on Motorsport. We both regularly go karting, watch a lot of different series, and we've both recently become marshals to get a bit closer to the action.

Get a dog, great excuse to head out with a camera :P

Would love one! But I'll be away for 4 months at a time lol

And the other half (touch wood) will be a nurse - wouldn't be fair on the pooch :-(

Maybe if I end up in a shore-based 9-5 job lol

Photography, Foruming, Car Mods, Cars, Motorsports, and the best of all, fighting crime!

However between all of them and job i squeeze in a little time for the other half....

And the best of all, fighting crime!

He is Batman, fear him ;)

• Like 1

He is Batman, fear him ;)

And I'm Kickass :P

Surely with your dogs, your more Shaggy, from Scooby Doo??

Surely with your dogs, your more Shaggy, from Scooby Doo??

but with a lot less hair

I can go off people very quickly. :p

I can go off people very quickly. :P

:unsure:

as with all true superheroes, Stoney keeps his identity secret, only ever seen a part photo of him and he was wearing a cap on that occasson.

Photography, Foruming, Car Mods, Cars, Motorsports, and the best of all, fighting crime!

However between all of them and job i squeeze in a little time for the other half....

Is you an occifer of da law then?? (coppers hate me, buggers keep locking me up when I go out on the lash)

Watch out, there's two of us. :d

No doughnut is safe :)

• Like 1

;) IIRC theres 3 of us... although i havent seen him around for a while lol!

• Like 1

Pretty sure I'm Judge Dredd in another life the way I keep reporting the nations pee ants.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club