Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Asap, Zetec S Rear Bumper Extension / Valance

Oliverb

Hi all,

I am asking this as my dad believes that when I put the rear zetec a valance on that I will need to cut down some of the standard bumper.

However I thought it just goes over the top of the existing bumper ??

Could someone let me know ASAP what I will need to do an who is correct..

I hope you understand what I mean LOL

Thanks

I haven't done it yet, however I've researched quite a bit. I believe you don't need to cut any parts.

Again, have a look at the PDF file in the relative topic. Also, you can see here a bumper which seemed to have had a diffuser in the past.

Thank you,

I can't imagine you would have to cut any of the standard body to be honest but my dad thinks other wise I can see where he is coming from it does look as if you would have to cut it around that line as shown in that picture on eBay under the glue marks

At first i thought the same... It certainly looks that way.

I really love how ford can modify the appearance in just an addon such as this.

• Like 1

Im possitive it just sits on top of the standard bumper with some fixings underneath and some good sealent if you look at photos on autotrader you can see were it overlaps and pertrudes off the original if that makes sence like :-S

• Like 1

Im possitive it just sits on top of the standard bumper with some fixings underneath and some good sealent if you look at photos on autotrader you can see were it overlaps and pertrudes off the original if that makes sence like :-S

Thank you, yeah I know what you mean that's what I believe the fixing to be. I just wanted some reassurance , my dad was making me doubt myself ..

If you have a look lenny done a fitting guide for it so u could probaly download it and have a thorough read of it

• Like 1

the one Lenny has fitted to his car has a lip around the difuser. the one in the other thread appears to be fixed/bonded in. i tried fitting an AT one but it was a different shape. if it dont fit then just sell it back on eBay!

Thanks I am pretty sure a zetec s will fit !

I hope..

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club