Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ie 10 Is Junk !

Preee

Let my Netbook update yesterday , big mistake , it installed IE10.

Pffftttt what a load of Junk ! it cross platformed in windows and blocked all downloads and reported even text files as a virus! Also stopped Chrome and Firefox , although in firefox you can tell it to not scan downloads.

Gone back to IE9 version and blocked it from updating , not that i use it , but with it's new feature's it takes control of all the browser's.

Beware if you have updated and suddenly find your downloads blocked.

:lamo::censored:

• Like 1

Typical- you are effectively an unpaid beta tester! - they will probably get it sorted out eventually - sounds like it thinks everything is a virus/ malware- perhaps its security level could be reduced to allow the desired programmes through/ or added to the "inclusion/ exclusion" list

Typical- you are effectively an unpaid beta tester! - they will probably get it sorted out eventually - sounds like it thinks everything is a virus/ malware- perhaps its security level could be reduced to allow the desired programmes through/ or added to the "inclusion/ exclusion" list

Dropped all the levels down , did not make any difference , there is a way on the net i found to edit the registry , but i think it's more a part of Microsoft to control what people download more than anything. Also add-ons can conflict with it. At least i have removed the junk :)

Chrome is the way forward! I stopped using IE at like 7, it's a pain.

• 4 weeks later...

Are you using it on Win7 or 8? I used a touch enabled windows 8 device and it seemed very handy, although on my Win7 laptop with reasonable specs it wasnt great, seems like a touch bias app rather than power program.

I prefer Firefox, get all the benefits of chrome, without chrome swallowing up all the resources.

Are you using it on Win7 or 8? I used a touch enabled windows 8 device and it seemed very handy, although on my Win7 laptop with reasonable specs it wasnt great, seems like a touch bias app rather than power program.

Touch Screen computers are just a gimmick, Windows 8 is HORRIBLE. It deserves to be killed with fire.

Touch Screen computers are just a gimmick, Windows 8 is HORRIBLE. It deserves to be killed with fire.

The only things that look like a decent comprimise for a full windows tablet is these hybrids that are coming out i like the look of the Vaio Duo 13, asnit does both jobs Laptop power and tablet portability, and to be honest as far as windows 8 goes the closest i have got is on my xbox and having a go on a windows phone.

I'll stick to my laptop and gaming rig, none of this hocus pocus bit of this and bit of that all slapped together for 5x the price :P