Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta Mk5 Modification Suggestions?

ErnieChicken

I'm looking to upgrade my MK5, Im looking to put Xenon 6000k kits on the car or fit angel lights on the front.

Any suggestions as to what i can do to the car?

Hello and welcome to the forum! -

Modifications are very much a "personal taste" thing and its often really about putting your own ideas/ things you like into the car, and make it "your" car,(personalised) rather than like thousands of others, often its about fixing weakenesses in the original design or upgrading the car to a higher spec or newer model or making the car a little bit quicker- there are a lot of different perspectives on the word "modification" and it means different things to different people

The sky is the limit when it comes to modifications - they just have a look around and if you see something you would like to do to your car there will probably be a guide for it here. if not FOC members may help you achieve your vision!

Can i fit one of these into the car? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FIESTA-2000-MK5-1-6-16v-ZETEC-S-SPEEDO-FF-1-PLUG-TYPE-/280914273469?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4167cba4bd

Im looking to do some pieces but im not sure yet, just testing the water really. Are they easy to modify?