Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Upgrading Alloys On Mk7 Fiesta

Jimdonovan01

Okay so I'm thinking on upgrading the alloys on my titanium but I've noticed all the ones if been looking at all use 5 nuts but mine only have 4.. How do I get round this..

Sorry for being a noob lol!

Thanks guys

Well they more than likely make them in a 4 stud what make are you after

You can get around that by using custom made adapter plates, however these can make a bargain set of wheels silly money, think they are around £80 for a set if not more.

I was looking at something like these..

http://www.wheelbasealloys.com/17_samurai_d1r_black_red__1376

Or maybe 7 spokes***

Oh and just after I posted this, i found these 4 stud to 5 stud adapters, are these what I would be looking for?

http://www.performancealloys.com/alloy-search-results.aspx?ModelID=3508&PCDID=32&tab=1

They are the ones, you do however have to match to your current pcd and required pcd and decide on a thickness as it could cause the wheels to poke out a fair bit.

Hmm sounds a bit of a ball ache.. Il figure something out

Thanks mate

On the wheelbase site if you fill out the "Easy Wheel & Tyre finder" it will show you what fits your car, The 17 inch samurai is one of them. Page 3...

17_Inch_Samurai_D1R_Black_Red_Alloy_Whee

:wub: I love those!

I've been on wheelbase a few times, put my car spec in.. A lot of the pictures are 5 stud wheels it just confused me. But yeah I do like that wheel a lot! Think it would look well on a black car? I'm a bit unsure about the red

I think most of the time they're just stock photos... If you're that unsure contact them and ask :D

Some are 5 stud photo's but are done in 4 stud, some are a multi-fit so have holes all the way round the centre.

I bought my alloys from wheel base showed 5 stud in the picture but I rang and checked and arrived 4 stud I nearly bought the white version of those alloys for my car but went for my second choice and I couldn't be happier

Sweet! When I get some money together il give them a call

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club