Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Group-Buy Mongoose Exhausts For Fiesta 1.0 Ecoboost...

bigmunkynutz

It would be interesting to see what difference it makes to the insurance cost. I am with Sainsburys.

On initial discussion with my insurers the quoted me £20 p/a more my insurance is currently £270 p/a

Yeah that's what I'd based my price estimate on.

Think I'll go with a twin exit like that my mate had one similar on his s1600 and it has a real nice non chavy sound to it.

Defiantly put my name down as long as they release some pictures. I would want mine to look like the ST exhaust. I would buy the rear diffuser from ford off the ST. Shoul fit straight on? Only just joined the forum so, Hi everyone!

• Like 1

Defiantly put my name down as long as they release some pictures. I would want mine to look like the ST exhaust. I would buy the rear diffuser from ford off the ST. Shoul fit straight on? Only just joined the forum so, Hi everyone!

My thoughts exactly, ST style exhaust or one like the link dark knight posted should fit under our rear bumper where the current exhaust is ok as there is already a cut out, ford said the rear diffuser was around the £200 mark when I spoke to them, so I might add that at ua later date.

Damn nutz you been busy, you after a page in fast ford? Lol!

Put me down for a full system, it's the only way to go for moorree powwweerr. :D

Had a full mongoose system on an coorsh1t, it was a massive improvement (saying that so would have been driving a ice cream truck) mmm ice cream :D

Seriously if your looking for optimal gains an induction kit, full exhaust with sports cat and remap and you'll see some nice gains...

Oh I'm new btw just picked up a black ZS last week :-D

The Black ones do look sweet when shiney and clean!

As for the fast ford mag, I wasn't thinking of appearing in it unless the title read "Mk2 Focus RS beating 1.0 ecoboost" :D

As you said the most gains do come from manifold back with decat or sports cell but nice gains can still be had from cat back.

Oh btw for anyone interested I think we need 5 more people to show an interest in the next 7 days so that I can barter with the guys at Collins Performance/Mongoose.

I understand that Ford will still honour the warranty when doing a modification such as this but not if the fault is anything to do with the modification.

Also, my car is on one of those GMFV plans where I can hand it back after 3 years if I wish so I assume they will want to know if I start tweaking it. Perhaps the simplest option is either a bluefin mod that can be easily undone along with a K&N panel filter or splash out big time when mountune release a kit which is fully backed by Ford.

I understand that Ford will still honour the warranty when doing a modification such as this but not if the fault is anything to do with the modification.

Also, my car is on one of those GMFV plans where I can hand it back after 3 years if I wish so I assume they will want to know if I start tweaking it. Perhaps the simplest option is either a bluefin mod that can be easily undone along with a K&N panel filter or splash out big time when mountune release a kit which is fully backed by Ford.

This would only apply if you decide to hand the car back at the end of your term. If you was to keep the car, or part ex for another car it won't affect anything.

Also, if you were to keep your old exhaust it could always be returned to standard when you handed the car back. From my experience with dealers they're not fussed with proper performance exhausts as long as they're not an over the top modification, they'll still give above the GMFV.

A lad in work showed me his mongoose exhaust on his mk6 ST it sounded awesome!

Is there anyway for me to upload sound recordings on here or would I have to make a YouTube vid and link it?

Ok only three days to go till I take my car down to the guys at Collins perfomance to have their first ever full system for the 1.0 ecoboost fitted. :D well excited!!

That also means we only have a couple of days left to get another 4-5 names down as interested in order to qualify for the 20-25% discount. Anyone else potentially interested??

Hi Ste, it's Phil thanks for the link you posted on the other site, put my name down as very interested thing I may go the whole hog whilst we can get a few hundred quid off :D

Hi Phil and welcome to FOC, just need another couple of names in order to get the 20-25% discount, might still be able to get some group buy discount from them if we don't get ten names, will keep the thread updated.

Did you get the exhaust done in the end nutz?

Hi Luke,

The car went in for sizing up last week and i'm heading back tonight to have it fitted to the car, Cant Wait! :driving:

Good stuff. Make sure you get a video up tonight

Pictures or it never happened :)

Lol! It never happened as it happens Lol! Been delayed till tomorrow now. Will post up pics and vids before and after.

• Like 1

Lol! It never happened as it happens Lol! Been delayed till tomorrow now. Will post up pics and vids before and after.

Liar :whistling: lol

Where's the pixs, lol ?

Afraid not :-(

Booked in for Wednesday one thou :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club