Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Radio Controls Not Working

UUilliam

My radio controls have stopped working.

The ok, and directional buttons don't work any more.

anyone know how to fix this?

Could try disconnecting the battery? which may/should reset the radio. the Mk7 fiesta's dont need a radio code when the battery is reconnected as the radio is registered to the car or something like that

• Like 2

Any other suggestions before disconnecting electronics (not wanting to incase it ends up causing more problems by resetting other stuff etc...)

Was working perfect until a few days ago.

Had my iPhone plugged in and brother went to select a song, then it stopped working.

The keys still "work" like if you press one of the buttons, it shows the menu it should show, but when you try to navigate on the menu after that, nothing moves.

I'll make a video of it and post up later,
Worst comes to worst, I'll try the battery.

got told to take it to the ford garage as it's under warranty, and that touching it would void warranty..
I have a sub woofer installed (and high level adapter)
So assume he had to remove it to get into it (but has been working fine after that was installed too)

I know when my radio froze ( due to running the ford bluetooth sync update) i disconnected the battery, reconnected it and everything worked fine without any problems

Another vote for disconnecting the battery - helped with an issue i had a couple of years ago when the whole thing stopped working.

Is it updated with the latest firmware?

• Like 1

I tried updating the firmware but nothing happened... even when following the instructions - maybe cause I don't have bluetooth?

I tried updating the firmware but nothing happened... even when following the instructions - maybe cause I don't have bluetooth?

Yes I believe the update is only for Bluetooth&USB stereos.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club